The Nethie Boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XxMontanaxX wrote:
:inlove:He's so cuuuute!

Give him some pets for me please!

And by the way, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures of the boys are amazing! Definately captures their disapproval clearly.
Thanks, Montana :)

The camera I use is the Sony Cybershot DSC W50 model. It's relatively cheap (under $300), compact, and takes average quality pictures. It works well outside with a lot of natural light, but indoors is more difficult as it takes up to 3 seconds to focus without flash and by that time the bunny is long gone!

I wrote some details about the camera settings earlier in the blog (I think it's on page 1 or 2). I'd say a combination of knowing what settings work best and LUCK are what's needed for a good picture. Especially when dealing with a low-end camera like mine that's not meant for serious photography. I get one "good" picture out of about 10 to 20 bad ones! :)

Little Bay Poo wrote:
XxMontanaxX wrote:
:inlove:He's so cuuuute!

Give him some pets for me please!

And by the way, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures of the boys are amazing! Definately captures their disapproval clearly.
Thanks, Montana :)

The camera I use is the Sony Cybershot DSC W50 model. It's relatively cheap (under $300), compact, and takes average quality pictures. It works well outside with a lot of natural light, but indoors is more difficult as it takes up to 3 seconds to focus without flash and by that time the bunny is long gone!

I wrote some details about the camera settings earlier in the blog (I think it's on page 1 or 2). I'd say a combination of knowing what settings work best and LUCK are what's needed for a good picture. Especially when dealing with a low-end camera like mine that's not meant for serious photography. I get one "good" picture out of about 10 to 20 bad ones! :)
Thanks for the information! :hug:

I have two nethies and the disapprove of EVERYTHING!

It matters not to me whether they're disapproving, perplexed or sad; I'll take 'em both! :biggrin2:

Jenk

Alright, that's IT! My next bunny must be a dwarfie! I miss Cinnabun so much and your boys are so freakishly cute...

Awww... lookit him trying so very hard to disapprove with his tiiiiiiny little mouth... :p

moz-screenshot.jpg

delusional wrote:
Awww... lookit him trying so very hard to disapprove with his tiiiiiiny little mouth... :p

moz-screenshot.jpg
Just don't tell him that he's cute when angry.... :biggrin2:

Saffy: It's always nice to hear that photos and videos of these little rascals have the effect of cheering people up! :biggrin2:

BTW sorry for the random bump of the blog, I meant to respond to Saffy's post days ago but have been completely unable to post because I'm out of town and using Verizon DSL (which for some reason has been blocking the forum). I'm on AOL now and can post by clicking "reply" but still cannot respond by using the "quote" button.

Will be back home tomorrow and hopefully be able to update the blog with some pictures (if I can find or take any good ones!) :)

:whistling Just hanging out on the blog waiting for the new photos or video's that were promised... Hmm?

Need a "disapproving Ronnie" fix or a wild Billy binkie would suffice as well. Double feature would be great!

Some photos of Ronnie from Tuesday:

Chillin'

DSC06612.jpg

DSC06614.jpg

Groomin'

DSC06620.jpg

Posin'

DSC06622.jpg

Disapprovin'

DSC06777.jpg

I gotta do more sorting through old photos to organize them into postable categories. I have a ton of footage of Billy doing binkies...he's easily done over 1000 binkies in the year that we've had him, of which I have a few hundred on film! Getting me to edit them together (even without any timing or music) is another story! :p

I'm at the point where I'm completely sick of sorting through video footage. I tend to go through phases and right now I'm out of my video phase. I'll circle back around to it eventually because I always end up going back to things that I've lost interest in, but that could be anywhere from 6 months to a year from now...perhaps longer. I really want to make a video of Ronnie's disapprovals though, so hopefully I can muster up enough interest to do that. :)

The other day I was looking through my old video files and I found a binky video I had been putting together for Billy that I scrapped and never finished. It was about half way through the editing process. A few sequences need to be reworked, and it's also missing 5 to 10 seconds of footage with a "filler" title screen holding the place. I don't see myself finishing this anytime soon, but it's something I hope to complete sometime in the future. If anyone wants me to post this unfinished binky video of Billy, request so in the blog and I'll upload it to photobucket.

juliew19673 wrote:
Video please! :D
Looks like photobucket implemented software to detect the uploading of copyrighted materials, and since I added background music to my video, the upload gets rejected :X. So far, changing the song's identification tags or making it a .wav instead of .mp3 have no effect and the video still gets flagged. I hope they never implement this strict of a system on youTube.

Little Bay Poo wrote:
juliew19673 wrote:
Video please! :D
Looks like photobucket implemented software to detect the uploading of copyrighted materials, and since I added background music to my video, the upload gets rejected :X. So far, changing the song's identification tags or making it a .wav instead of .mp3 have no effect and the video still gets flagged. I hope they never implement this strict of a system on youTube.

Photobucket obviously does not know who Billy & Ronnie are?! Did you post it on youTube? Billy's binkies in time to music are so fun to watch..

Maybe your being directed to another pursuit :shock:?! ****! the Universe!!!I need my Billy and Ronnie video's!!!:(

Let me know if you find a fun trick around it..

Bo B Bunny wrote:
My boys!!!

I just want to kiss that tiny little mouth on Billy! :hearts:
Ahem! I do believe that the fate of the boys' living arrangement is still up in the air, as many people are queued up to fight over them. :duel At this time, they're in the (temporary) care of Little Bay Poo. ;)

Truthfully, though, I get a funky mental image of the boys....Something about trying to kiss them when they're in a disapprovin' mood and experiencing a re-enactment of thatmemorable scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, as follows:

The Boys: Eee! Eee!

Us (the humans): Run away! Run away!

well i'm out of the running for bunny-napping these two now. my bf got a sweet little blue otter nethie this weekend, so i have my own cutie snuggle bug!:biggrin2:

tonyshuman wrote:
well i'm out of the running for bunny-napping these two now. my bf got a sweet little blue otter nethie this weekend, so i have my own cutie snuggle bug!:biggrin2:
Do I detect another Nethie blog in the making? :biggrin2:

Exactly one year ago today we made the drive to Winchester, Virginia to pick up our new little gray bunny. Happy gotcha day Billy!

Here is a picture from May 23, 2007

DSC00337.jpg

And a picture from today:

DSC06899.jpg

Even though he's fully grown, Billy still has a baby face :)

Latest posts

Back