The Nethie Boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so funny about Billy with the hay! And CUTE! What a silly boy. Also, don't be disrespectin' my Ronnie's cuteness and personality! I kid, I kid, I know you love him. It seems like most people are more fond of Billy and I guess I am especially drawn to Ronnie because a) He looks kind of like my Cinnabun and b) I almost always go for the "under dog"! I'm not saying Ronnie's an under dog, but it seems like he doesn't have nearly the fan base that Billy has, so I have to help make up the difference :inlove:

Tell Ronnie his #1 fan sends him carrots and pets! :blueribbon:

I know I shouldn't have a favorite, but Billy is such a little troublemaker and I love troublemakers! ;)

Don't get me wrong, Ronnie is the sweetest little guy. He's so well behaved...a little too well behaved for my taste :p. If you want a cuddly bunny, he's your man. And he's also really good at doing the pathetic bunny look and getting you to come over for pets:

DSC06042.jpg

Little Bay Poo wrote:
If you want a cuddly bunny, he's your man. And he's also really good at doing the pathetic bunny look and getting you to come over for pets:

DSC06042.jpg
Why, yes I do want a cuddly bunny! I'll be there in a couple days to pick him up. Tell him he'll have a wonderful forever home with my other bunnies and me :biggrin2: No need to be a sad bunny!

Your KILLING me - LMAO!!!!!!!! The one photo you have of Ronnie "smiling".. :roflmao:

I must have RONNIE.. I needed a good hysterical laugh today - so thank you Ronnie, very much..

Ronnie & Billy = Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.. They are both great in their own special talents (really favoring Ronnie at the moment - he just cracks me up like a good stand up comedian)..

Um... LittleBayPoo its been about 2 weeks and not an update to the blog to be had? I think I'm seriously going through Ronnie/Billy withdrawal.. Toss a crumb to the fans please!

Seirously, hope all is o.k. with you and yours.

juliew19673 wrote:
Um... LittleBayPoo its been about 2 weeks and not an update to the blog to be had? I think I'm seriously going through Ronnie/Billy withdrawal.. Toss a crumb to the fans please!

Seirously, hope all is o.k. with you and yours.
LOL, yeah I guess it's been a little while :biggrin2:

I was going to update the blog before, but then the forum broke, and then I had exams, and then there was that post about the server change and I thought "Uh oh, what if the server change deletes my blog...well I don't want to make new posts and have them deleted!" :p Ok, ok, since you insist I'll put up some new pictures tomorrow ;)

Does Ronnie still like to love you back when you pet him, and look at him and...... lol

billy and his hay lol omg :roflmao:

Hmmm... I wonder.... If I were to take Nigel and carefully place him in Billy's cage, and run off with Billy tucked discreetly up my shirt.....

Could I be at a sufficeint distance before the switch was discovered? :lookaround

Of course, then when you discover that the bunny occupying Billy's cage is Nigel, and not indeed Billy as it should be, we would organise an exchange, for which I would procure a cardboard box filled with useless items to Billy's exact weight.

Before you knew what had happened, I would have run off into the night and claimed both Billy and Nigel for myself. :)

Soo.... what's your address?

Omg! Billy is just too much! That video had me laughing so much! He's too precious. Ronnie is just sooooooooo squishable. I see him and I want to spoil him rotten :pThey really make me like the breed :p

delusional: You'd have to color in Nigel's nose, that little white "food goes here" arrow would give him away instantly! :p

Bo B Bunny: Originally, I thought Ronnie only did that stuff in his area because whenever I let him explore the rest of the apartment he would behave! Well, then the novelty of the apartment wore off and he started with his antics again. :X It's like having a giant mosquito buzzing around you, except it's running around your legs instead of flying around your head. And yes, he still tries to hump my arm whenever I pet him :?. I guess the good thing is that he only does it to me, and I find it funny :)

MsBinky: Thanks! :) Netherland Dwarfs are really fun to watch and they do look super cute. Interacting with them is another story, as they can be skittish and really hyper at times. Watching after Billy is like watching after a toddler hopped up on sugar :run:

I've been a bit busy lately, so the most recent bundle of pictures I have is from May 2. I was so pleased with the portable playard that I bought another one from Wal-mart and hooked the two together to create an 8 foot by 8 foot enclosure:

DSC06295.jpg

Billy was a little angry that I had taken him hostage for his outdoor adventure:

DSC06205.jpg

He wanted to stay in his hidey house the whole time...

DSC06288.jpg

So we took it away from him and he gravitated toward the corner of the pen:

DSC06333.jpg

I was able to get a few nice shots of him though:

DSC06318.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

More pics coming up! :)

For a bunny with such a tiny head, Billy sure knows how to make his cheeks look chubby:

DSC06449.jpg

DSC06399.jpg

Looking out beyond the pen:

DSC06510.jpg

DSC06485.jpg

And a couple more nice ones:

DSC06514.jpg

DSC06528.jpg

The only thing I don't like about these pictures is the plastic fence. It would be so nice to have a nature background instead, but the fence is needed because 1) Billy is a scaredy bunny and 2) I don't think I'd ever see Ronnie again if he wasn't fenced in! I'll have to think about how I can reposition the playard to include some bushes or trees for Ronnie's upcoming photo shoot. Well, I hope you all enjoy the new pictures! :)

Dammit, I hadn't thought about the stupid little arrow... =P

As usual, gorgeous photos!
I love the hidey-house one. Billy has really lovely eyes.

And I love your playpen - the only ones I can seem to find are metal puppy play pens, which I can imagine being quite heavy to drag in and out of the garage and set up...

juliew19673 wrote:
Billy has a "Disapproving Look!".. LOL! Ronnie is rubbing off on him - LOL!

The funny thing about Billy is that his mouth is so small, he usually comes out looking more confused than disapproving:

DSC04634.jpg

DSC05984.jpg

Or perhaps looking like I've just offended a gentleman:

DSC06466.jpg

At the right angle, if Billy is relaxed, he produces disapproving bunny looks:

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06549.jpg

But he lacks the frown size and mouth control to even come close to what Ronnie can create:

DSC05931.jpg

:inlove:He's so cuuuute!

DSC06318.jpg

Give him some pets for me please!

And by the way, what kind of camera do you use? Your pictures of the boys are amazing! Definately captures their disapproval clearly.

Back