RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
If we happen to be late delivering his majesty his piece of shredded wheat in the morning, he will throw the roof of his log cabin, throw all his toys off his top level of his condo, and then proceed to rattle the condo door until somebody comes running!
Well, how else is the poor little man going to let you know he's starving to death without his breakfast :disgust:. It's not attitude, it's character :brat:;)

Jan

thanz anyways rassberry,
you and everyone i've spoken too so far are stars!:star:
lovin this place!:heartbeat
i'm pretty sure it's hormones too now i've spoken to everybody.
oh well we're workin on it, aren't we lula?:jumpingbunny:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Though Carolyn is finding it difficult to believe, he is beginning to show a little attitude now days.

If we happen to be late delivering his majesty his piece of shredded wheat in the morning, he will throw the roof of his log cabin, throw all his toys off his top level of his condo, and then proceed to rattle the condo door until somebody comes running!
That's not an attitude! That's called spoiled. ;)Now some of us know when to stop so our bunnies don't get spoiled... like me for instance.

*Runs outside to feed veggies on time before she ends up with2 disasterous cages and 3 bunny butts.*:bunnyangel:

No doubt, he IS spoiled! He had to have his own suitcase when we went to the lake to go camping! :?

Naturestee, I giggle every time I see your avatar! :)

......somebunnie mentioned that there MIGHT be some new pics here.:?
"What's up with that?"

;)

Hope you're all doing well!
~Jim

JimD wrote:
......somebunnie mentioned that there MIGHT be some new pics here.:?
"What's up with that?"

;)

Hope you're all doing well!
~Jim
You got that right JimD, soooooooooooo where are the bunnietures Razz. You are really causing a ruckus. Don't make me get your good friend pugmom, she may have to punish you and demand you to post bunnietures.

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICS?WHERE'S THEPICS??WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICS??WHERE'S THE PICWHERE'S THE PICS??S??WHERE'S THE PICS??S??

:brat:

jAN

:bunnydance:Oh wow! SLG just gets prettier and bigger every time I see her pictures! She definitely has Sebastian's good looks. ;)

I want MORE pictures! And I'm glad to see he isn't shaved anymore... or I might hve to dress him up again.:sunshine:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Geez, the harassment here is ridiculous!

Hey....it works, though.;)

3 pics? Dats it?:?

Oh my!:(

~Jim

:D...kidding aside, give those two a hug & kiss from us all!! Oh....and ones for you and the Mr, too!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Geez, the harassment here is ridiculous!

I am NOT feeling the love... :X

Here you go!

August42006002a1.jpg

August42006007a1.jpg

August42006011a1.jpg
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:shock:Look how beautiful your Daughter had gotten each day. Oh she is going to be one beautiful Bride someday.

Look at Sebbie, we sure miss ya there too.

SLG looks just like my niece with dark eyses, cute freckeled face, and the hair, she looks good in that hair length.

:hug:You are loved. But hey it worked. lol

Can't feel the love????

dontcha know..."It is where we are."

:bunnydance:

hey razz haven't spoke to anyone in ages,aaaaaaaah,sebbie and slg both lookin dazzlin in those pics!!!;)keep sendin pics!:rainbow::thanks:

babyb:bunnybutt:

Latest posts

Back