RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!

They are still the most adorable couple - I love SLG's hair! How has Sebbie coped with the heat this year?

And ya know we love you - who else can take all the insults as well as you do??

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:Jan

Okay, I guess I feel a little bit loved now...

I miss you guys! It always feels good to come back and check in for a little while. I miss the good ol' days when my"day job" was playing on the BunnyForum withCarolyn, Buck Jones and BunnyMommy.

I'm really glad you guys have stuck together and stayed a family. However odd a family you may be...

XOXO-

Razz

:wave2

wave.gif
Right back atcha!

We went to the lake again this weekend, but Sebbie had to stay home. It is still in the 100s here and much too hot for a fuzzy bunny to enjoy the great outdoors. He is so silly that he actually thinks it's hot indoors!
rolleyes.gif
Even with a ceiling fan and in a room with an extra airconditioner... Silly Rabbit!!

It's probably a good thing that he stayed home anyway, even without the weather issue. Last time we had an owl in camp. This time there was a family of bald eagles! :shock:

Hope everyone is doing well. Somebody please do a rain dance for Kansas!!!

Raspberry

Hi Ras! We just got back from camping too. The rabbits and kittens stayed safe at home, with two doting friends to slave over them twice a day! Spoiled beasts!:D

I'd do a rain dance for you except I'm too busy doing it for us. We tried to go white water rafting on the Wolf River. But it's so dry that the water level was really low, and we spent more time hauling our raft over the rocks than flowing over them with the water. From the looks of the bigger boulders, the river normally runs at about a foot and a half higher and most of those rocks would have been completely underwater. We're planning on trying again in spring, though!

I forgot you were in Wisconsin!!! :colors:

I was just there two weeks ago! :)We were going to take the kids canoing or raftingon the Namekagon- we were afraid it wouldn't have enough water but it did. We didn't end up going; maybe next time. I've been spendingsummers on our family propertyin Wisconsin all of my life.It'sdryer there now than I've ever seen it. And since when does it get as hot in the Northern Woods of Wisconsin as it does in Kansas??

So much for escaping the heat!

It's over 90 for a good chunk of the summer here. Although we were pretty chilly on Friday night. I think we need to get actual sleeping bags instead of just a pile of blankets. Brr!

What area were you in, if you don't mind? We camped at Boulder Lake, which is near Shawano. And not too far from my old Girl Scout camp!:D The Wolf River is really popular for rafting. I've never heard of the Namekagon River though.

We are far north- about an hour south of Deluth. Or a half an hour+ north of Minneapolis and then anhalf an hour east to the Rice Lake area- We took a day trip up to Superior this time and went all the way up to Grand Marais- It was really a neat trip, but the water in all the streams and water falls was down to only a trickle. It was right around 100 degrees the week we were there. Of course it was near 110 here in Kansas that week, so I guess we did get a break!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I've been spendingsummers on our family propertyin Wisconsin all of my life.

I spentquite a fewsummers in Hiles...'bout 2 hours east of Rice Lake.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It's a small world after all...

It's a small world after all...

It's a small, small world...

Oh great!!!.....I won't be able to get that song out of my head for days now.

naturestee wrote:
I think we need a Wisconsin bunny party!
I can remember my parents taking me to the Wisconsin Dells :D. And Beer and Brats festivals in the summer, too.

Bart Starr was still playing for the Packers at that time.:shock:

Did somebody say "Party???"

We like Bunny Parties!!!

Of course folks from MN are welcome! If we planned another Bunny Party, (we did one last year in July) most anyone would be welcome.

We just don't let freaky stalker types hang out with us!

Jim, isn't Wisconsin beer the best?? I love Leinenkugels!!! And you just gotta love those brats too!

Maybe we shouldconsiderthis Wisconsin Bunny Party thing...

Latest posts

Back