RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pipp wrote:
Awwww, no fair!! I really wanted to go!!! :bawl
:laugh:

I think all you should head north to Alberta and bring the bunnies too. :angel:I swear most of them will go back home with their owners.

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
I swear most of them will go back home with their owners.

...precisly why my bunnies don't go to parties.

BACK OFF, YOU BUNNIE-NAPPERS!!!!:zoro:

Besides, the bunnies are always leaving the ashtrys full and their empties all around.

Yep, I remember last time... We just couldn't keep those bunnies out of the booze! :shock:

DrunkBunny-edwin1.jpg

You are absolutely right. We should be responsible bunny parents. I'm going to chaperone Sebbie and make sure that the only bottle he takes to a bunny party is an Oasiswater bottle!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm going to chaperone Sebbie and make sure that the only bottle he takes to a bunny party is an Oasiswater bottle!

That picture is the bunnie-hugger's-binkie!!! I'm loving it to pieces!!!:toastingbuns

My bunnies have a problem with bottle tops unless they're twist-off :expressionless

Okay, soIspoiledhim with a bunny condo,I gave himtoys, drive 30 minutes to buy the one kind of pellets he likes, givehim treats on demand...one would think life is good for a bunny in thishouse, right??

Sooo, last night SLG and I clean out his Condo, give him fresh WoodyPet, and vacuum up allthe mess in the dinning room that healways creates.

This morning, I'm pouring my coffee and he does his usual squished face through the cage, wanting out- This one-

PA1703271.jpg

And I didn't let him out because I had tocome down to my computer and finish up some work.

Not two minutes after I left the room I hear him making all thisracket, so I go back in to see what he's upto.

I step around the corner, he looks rightat me with a "How Dare You Leave MeIn This Awful Place" look,hops in his litter box, and starts digging like a dog!!!

digging_dog_color.gif

Woody Pet was flyingeverywhere!!! I ran over to the cage and told him"NO!"

He got out of the litter box and started pulling on it! :shock:

Before it was all over, he had scattered it all over the newly cleanedfloor of his condo, and the freshly vacuumed floor of my dinning room,then flopped down right in the middle of it in total contentment, BunnyButt in my direction. Ungrateful little beast! :X

:D How hilarious. Sounds like he's got youwrapped around his little finger. Did you reward his bad behavior byletting him out after that? I've seen plenty of bunny tantrums in mydays, our Theodore was a pro at it. Sounds like Sebbie is, too.

Ras, how could you resist that face?

You should see Loki. I leave his pen door open for two hoursand he barely pokes his head out. Then I give him pellets andveggies and close the door. As soon as he's done eating, hedigs the wood pellets out of the box and gives me this look like I'msupposed to let him out! For Christ's sake, his pen covershalf of a bedroom!!!

Oh, that is too funny! Miss Maisiegets in moods like that, too...I finally gave up trying to make herleave her bottom floor litterbox alone, and she now uses it for atoybox. She moved it under her first level (where she likesto lay down/hide/pretend to be a shadow) and put all her toys init. It's so cute. She laid them around with somenewspaper shreddies (like she wants them to be nice andcomfy). What a cutie!! I love seeing what shedecides to do with things!

Funny because she's not "going" where it used to reside on the otherside of the cage...she just uses the upstairs one now, and uses thedownstairs one for a toybox. CUTE!!

Anyway, I know what you mean about the ranting and ravings...Maisiemakes such an ungodly amount of racket sometimes!! Why, justtonight, we had about five friends over, and Maisie started getting allhormony and jumping around in her cage, throwing things around, makingan INSANE amount of noise for a little 5lb bunny, and my friends allsaid, "WOAH!!" It startled everyone here!Hehe...she's my little princess, with the HUGE personality! Ilove her so...:)

PA1703271.jpg

Poor Punkin! :sad:

You have it wrong, Razzberry. YOU'RE the Ingrate! :foreheadsmack:

Why don't you do that little one a favor and send him to me - we'llgive him the love he deserves. My Poor Precious.

-Carolyn

Maybe I will send him your way... I think I still have his airmail box-

PriorityMail.jpg

And anyway, I'm tired of being the badguy for giving him his haircuts! :X

You can do it forawhile!

Raspberry

Poor Sebbie should come live here before he ends up like this again...

afd257af.jpg

(Sooner or later I'll have that picture posted in EVERY thread on here...)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Maybe I will send him yourway... I think I still have his airmail box-

And anyway, I'm tired of him ! :X

Raspberry

Did she really say that??:?

...ummm maybe I left a few words out :expressionless

JimD wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Maybe I will send him yourway... I think I still have his airmail box-

And anyway, I'm tired of him ! :X

Raspberry

Did she really say that??:?
Yes she did Jim... I see it too! :bunnyangel:I guess Sebbie can come live with me now!

Back