RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so thrilled when my sister brought home alittle bunny just like Sebbie. It will be like I get to hold him when Ihold her Cinnabunny :D

Believe me I know it, and I never take it for granted.

Thank you for the compliment on my pictures! :)

Raspberry

It's been I while since I looked at this thread!!

How dare you call him the "Monster bun". The nerve of you :X.I think you should send him right to us in NJ where we can always keephis favorite stuff stocked.

....truly pathetic we are....no?

I can remember being so relieved that I would be able to pick up Woody Pet in CT when we visited Carolyn lat summer.:D

~Jim

He is a monster bunny! And I can prove it!!!

He has started digging his Woody Pet outof his litter box and kicking it all over the place! :mad:

I know he's doing it to get back at mefor buying the "other stuff" instead of his regular pellets. GrumpyBunny! :X

Raspberry

SLG spent Saturdaymorning playing with Mr. Grumpy Bunny! Even when he's been a monsterbunny, he's always so good to her. ;)

How many bunnies would tolerate babystrollers, doll beds, high chairs, and now - being carried around in apurse?? http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYDWUS

Here you go, Bunny In A Bag! :)

BunnyInABag5-06-06-a.jpg

BunnyInABag5-06-06-b.jpg

BunnyInABag5-06-06-c.jpg

BunnyInABag5-06-06-d.jpg

And then they ended it with a little bit of Bunny Lovin'! :inlove:

BunnyLovin5-6-06-a.jpg

:nonono:How can you call that darlinglittle Sebastian Grumpy or a Monster????? I mean, lookit thelittle Angel being transported in a bag, and loving on his little girl.He is a model bunny. Shame that you blacken his good name :X;)

Jan

Aw, hes so adorable, just like Flopsy.Hes so sweet letting her carry him around like that. I bet he enjoyedevery minute of it.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
And then they ended it with alittle bit of Bunny Lovin'! :inlove:

BunnyLovin5-6-06-a.jpg
AW wwwww !!! This is one of the bestbunny pics EVER! There's got to be a photo contestsomewhere. (Maybe you can win a trip to Hawaii....)

Anyhoo,
missyouhappy.gif
..I'mstill on a deadline, can barely get my crew fed! (But I'mreading every word -- and pic!!)

Give your gang a :kiss:forme!

sas:), pipp :bunnydance:, dill :bunnyheart, radar and darry:toastingbunsand sherry :brownbunnythe interloper

I love seeing SLG with her fuzzy little man! So sweet!

Just don't let that purse carrying thing catch on, or the next thingyou know Paris Hilton will start carrying some poor bunny around likeher chihuahua!:shock:

naturestee wrote:
Just don't let that purse carrying thing catch on, or thenext thing you know Paris Hilton will start carrying some poor bunnyaround like her chihuahua!:shock:

She's doing just great!

She "went to Prom" with all the big kids last Saturday night! :)

She got her nails and hairdone,and then picked a dress out of her closet sothat she could go down and take pictures with all of her sistersfriends. Theyhave known her since she was a baby and she'salways tagged along with them. This is their senior year, so this wasagrand end to it all!

She took photos and then went down andwalked the red carpet into the Prom and then got to watch all thecouples as they entered. She loved it!

Now, I get afew yearsbreak before we have to do it again!

xnsrvp.jpg

xnsryw.jpg

xnss52.jpg

xnssc2.jpg

Awww!! Look at her! What a hottie! My prom is in2 weeks, you know imma load u up on pictures like i did last year! Imso excited! Senior prom... wow... i feel old!

give her and sebbie kisses for me!

you really do have such a lovely family,SLG isjust the prettiest girl,ohh and just look at sebbie in the bag,hehe baga bunny,he is just adorable and i just love this picture you can seethe love between both of them,this is one sweet picture..

BunnyLovin5-6-06-a.jpg

cheryl

Latest posts

Back