I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
I couldn't resist taking a silly picture of myself wearing it-

IMG_9241.jpg

I don't know what is shining brighter ... the ring or you smiling ear to ear. :biggrin2:
I couldn't have said it better. You look as radiant as your ring. Congrats Jen!

Awwww shucks! :blushan:

Thank you everyone! I am so happy I can't believe how lucky I am :)

I think I also look so 'radiant' because I had to really hold my eyes open in the dazzling light of the flash lol- otherwise they would have closed and I would have looked even sillier :p

I said this to you on msn but I thought I'd say it here...
CONGRATULATIONS! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

(I thought you two were married! :blushan: lol)

slavetoabunny wrote:
So, are you sitting around staring at your hand? I remember doing that when I first got my ring.
YES! That's exactly what I'm doing lol :D I only saw it in the dark last night, when I woke up this morning and looked at it in the daylight it nearly blinded me! It looks SO much bigger in daylight!

I had to go for an x-ray of my mouth and jaw earlier and I was worried that they might make me take it off lol :p I never want to take it off again!

I'm going to a wedding fair on Sunday with the girls, I can't wait to show them :)

Amazingly she is even more beautiful and radiant in real life. I kid you not.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

IMG_9241.jpg

I don't know what is shining brighter ... the ring or you smiling ear to ear. :biggrin2:

mr_mouse_chalk wrote:
Amazingly she is even more beautiful and radiant in real life. I kid you not.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

IMG_9241.jpg

Oh my GOODNESS! That is SO romantic!

Oh Wow!! Awesome news! I've been so busy with packing and moving i've hardly been on the forum lately. YAY! I'm so thrilled for you both, that is so incredibly romantic and wonderful!

Back