Bunny Yard Sale / Meet Up This Sat/Sun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good timing, Sunday is NOT a busy ferry day according to the sched, and gay pride set up doesn't start until 6 AM.

I have a crock or two, but bunnies rarely drink while in transit.

From the Weather Network website for Vancouver....

24-Hour Precipitation Outlook

* We don't expect any precipitation from Saturday evening to Sunday afternoon

I guess the stuff that sounded like thunder and raindrops was just my imagination. And no, I'm not really all wet from standing outside. :grumpy:

I have a bunch of carrot tops that I got yesterday.
And don't worry about a Yves sandwich for me. To be honest I'm not a fan of fake meat :p
I'm bringing a veggie wrap for myself and extras of anyone else wants one.
(Spinach wrap, humus, red/green peppers, cucumber and lettuce.)
I also have the bananas, and carrots. No apples I'm afraid.
Sas, I have 8 paper plates!

So lets see, 3 + 2 + 5 carriers. YAY 10 buns!

I better get my things together so I'm ready by 5 am!

Tina

Christina, I think you're closer to 6 AM. :) You're only like 15 minutes from the ferry, right?

I forgot to make sure everybody else was good with eggs in the potato salad.

I like the Yves ham and the bacon, but not much else. No interest in replicating the favors of dead things, but the 'cured' stuff is more like a spice. Must have my sodium overdose!

Can't find my plastic forks, they're here somewhere. I'll bring some metal ones.

Oh, and I didn't get paper towels, darn! Bring your own napkins!

S

Haha! Don't worry Sas, I don't even eat real meat. It's just the texture.
I don't have any plastic forks! Boo! However, I have napkins!

PS. I want to be up at 5am so I can shower and say goodbye to Domino :p
Also, it's more like 20 minutes to the ferry from my place.

Eekk! Trying to do last minute preparations. 6 more hours to go.. I should get some sleep !!
I think I`ll bring two carriers - one hard and one soft. Gloves is a great idea! Now I just need to find mine =P

I have bananas and carrots too. And I`ve packed a large blanket.

Ackk so after buying loads of apple juice, Sidney`s decided he`s done with apple juice. Now he`s onto orange juice :surrender

Monday is a holiday! We should have a garage sale and plan for a fundraiser if we pick up more rabbits seeking medical attention.

Great idea about another Garage sale! I was even thinking of having a jar for donations while I stand outside a pet store. But I'm sure there's some legal stuff I'd have to go through for that and I probably wouldn't make much just by myself with a jar! Haha we should talk about setting up a bake sale on the ferry ride over there. Like where, when, should there be some vegan goodies, drinks, etc..
I better get to bed now!

I'm down for that. I'm totally getting a cafe mocha if we do go.
I just finished all the last minute stuff, so I am set to go. Other than a shower in the morning.
I'm just worried that we won't have room for all the carriers. :shock:

Oh good, no one had any "OMG, I can't sleep..." forum moments.

On the other hand, I thought of that just after Canadian Tire closed last night and my phone died and will be digging through all of your possessions for bungee cords.

Evie ( aka Evelynn, Mama, haha.. how many names we came up with) is not a feral rabbit.
We built her a three story condo with a hiddy box. And she jumped in, ran to the pellets, ate them happily and then moved onto the hay. She didn't hide and was totally out and about with a huge personality. It just weirds me out how she looks exactly like Sidney, and we caught her just feet away from where we caught Sidney. And when I brought Sidney home, he did the same thing with the pellets the hay. Aaryn and I think they possible could've been released together.. She just did well adjusting and he did not.

Eeekkk I'm so tired! Sidney was sleeping on me in such a way that I couldn't turn, move, or do anything! Off to work now to feed the clinic cats... let me know if a fundraiser comes up!

Can everyone take good pictures (if they haven't already) of their new fosters and send them my way?

I may have a potential adopter. Or two. =)

LOL, I guess I could make cages and sell them... The profit margin would be quite slim though. Cubes on average cost about $1.50 - $1.80 depending. Even $2.50/cube is really tight especially when you factor in time and cost of the coroplast too.

Is anyone handy with a sewing machine? I got the idea from Christina's blog with the bunny-butt bag. Maybe we could make some products like that...

I didn't make those by hand. I just bought the bags and used iron on transfers to make the design/image I wanted. Though I can knit, and sew. Maybe bunny blankets and catnip infused toy pillows? I've made a few for my cats before and they go nuts over them. And I had made Ruby a bunny blanket and was working on another for her before she passed away. I'm getting a litter better at it. Haha.
But then there is the bake sale idea and we can have iced tea and lemonade as well.
Though I wouldn't know where to have it. Maybe at Sas'?
I'm going to check with my school to see if we can have it there. They seem to have a lot of things like that going on..
eek time to go to school now!

Tina

Back