"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up this morning to find my little greenfrog "Kremit" has died :(

He was alive last night, so, I don't know what happened, the otherfrogs seem to be eating him now, which is nasty. I don't know if he wassick, or if they killed him.

R.I.P Kremit, you will be missed!

To my litte one,

It's so sad that the first rabbit I had to lose was so young. But youare in a better place, and I hope that your short life was well lived.

R.I.P. "Little One". March 11, 2005- March 14, 2005.

(solid baby on the left)

CAday2.jpg

~Nichole

How can I put into words how much joy you gave usFelix. I really can't believe you're gone; that you're notgoing to run up and nibble my toes, or that I'm not going to hear your"Dad" shouting .. "Don't touch that wire you bugger!"

I'm lost ..

528468336d3848bfdb6cee1d043da0a766f76a46b02557a20e2f44c3.jpg

My heart's breaking Felix. I'm going to miss you so much.

Oh man, all of your posts made me cry... *still crying*

One of my bunnies has an abscess and I don't what's gonna happen, I can't imagine life without him, he's my everything.

I did lose a bunny before though. Her name was Jasmine. She was sickwhen I got her. I did everything I could to nurse her back to healthbut she was already too far gone. I don't remember the exact date butit was March 2003. She lived 3 day. I unfortunatly never got a pictureof her. She was a tiny black mini lop.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make you better Jazzy. RIP.

In Loving Meomory of the best bunny inthe world my Patrick ....I was so glad to find her that cold snowy dayin January, she was there when i needed her the most .. she helped methrew alot in my life that i would have never been able to get threwwith out her she was my best friend and will be missed more thenanything ... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU PATRICK AND I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYSBE HELPING ME FROM ABOVE ...

http://www.mypages.iparenting.com/webs/hersheykiss/P1010002.JPG

http://www.mypages.iparenting.com/webs/hersheykiss/P1010003.JPG

sorry that was so big i didn't mean for it to be .....

RIP PATRICK 9/3/02 to 2/6/05

Tribute

My tiny ray of sunshine , my little bundle of hope

You showed me howto fight for life , you showedme its all right to have hope

to grieve,to worry , Totrust again .

You brought wonderfullfriends into my life, for without themI couldnthave gotten as far with you asi had

You will for always aheva placeofhonor in the Fairie Garden , whereFairies and Sprites will forever playand love you as weall have .

I love you and will miss you ,i will see you again at therainbow bridge when my purpose inlife has gone , Tillthen my sweet oneI will say good bye.

My dearest rabbit that I loved more than anythingaround 9 months ago. I don't want to say what happened, she had apainful time dieing because of her misscarriage. It was sad seeing hergo. I had to tell her to go.she was trying to hold on for me but I hadto tell her to go because she was in pain and it isn't nice to let ananimal suffer for you so I told her to go. It was scary when ithappened. I cried my eyes out but I remember the best times I had withher, make me happy. I hope i connect with her and talk to her on theother side at the Rainbow Bridge. Click the link below and you can seea picture of her. She was only 1 when she died. She was a Holland Lopnamed Coconut I wish she was a live right now. I'm crying now. She'sbeautiful she was also sweet and loving when I had her. I love thepicture. Please look at the picture. ITs cute. I was only 12 when shedied, now its been a year and I'm 13 now and I don't forget about her.:(

Thanks for making this rainbow bridge. ITs helpful.:D

FrenchLopGirl1280:(

also she was everybodies favorite. My mom criedher eyes out when she died. I told my mom she isn't in pain any more. Ihad a right to tell her to go. She now is with her boyfriend kind ofhusband, Nigel. He was a beauty. I didn't want her to go.Imiss her way too much.:(

FrenchLopGirl1280

FrenchLopGirl1280 wrote:
My dearest rabbit that I loved more than anything around 9months ago. I don't want to say what happened, she had a painful timedieing because of her misscarriage. It was sad seeing her go. I had totell her to go.she was trying to hold on for me but I had to tell herto go because she was in pain and it isn't nice to let an animal sufferfor you so I told her to go. It was scary when it happened. I cried myeyes out but I remember the best times I had with her, make me happy. Ihope i connect with her and talk to her on the other side at theRainbow Bridge. Click the link below and you can see a picture of her.She was only 1 when she died. She was a Holland Lop named Coconut Iwish she was a live right now. I'm crying now. She's beautiful she wasalso sweet and loving when I had her. I love the picture. Please lookat the picture. ITs cute. I was only 12 when she died, now its been ayear and I'm 13 now and I don't forget about her.:(

Thanks for making this rainbow bridge. ITs helpful.:D

FrenchLopGirl1280:(

she was beautiful frenchLop

My littlest baby Hope was such abeauty. She lived for 1 1/2 wks before passingover. I will miss that little one

Bunnies%20002.jpg

In loving memory of Blue, Danielle Hayduk's little buddy.

You will be sorely missed, Blue. :(

Latest posts

Back