"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually made this for BunnyMommy but it seems appropriate for this post also.

card1.jpg

May all our pets RIP.

RIP Hercy!

~Unknown to November 2, 2002.

I wish I had a picture of Magic to post, but Iwasn't about to take one of her last day with us...felt that was kinda,well...morbid I guess.

We'll all miss you Magic, especially Royal, who is just miserable and heartbroken today.

I'd like to post In Memory of Abigayle, thelittle 2 year old angel girl who was playing with her bunny and endedup drowning in her neighbor's lake.

God Bless You, Abi. We know that our pets are safe in your and Daniel's care.

Til we meet again.

Love,
-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I actually made this for BunnyMommy but it seems appropriate for this post also.

card1.jpg

May all our pets RIP.

RIP Hercy!

~Unknown to November 2, 2002.

That is gorgeous. You made me cry, Laura. Thank you for this very special tribute and gift.

Love,
-Carolyn

Rest in peace my beautiful little Dutch rabbit Gatwick......untill we meet again....

If tears could build a starway,

And memories built a lane,

I'd walk the path to heaven,

And bring you down again.

Rest in peace xXx

In loving memory of Oreo aka oreonoodle, lil brat..
8-19-99 - 9-18-04
We all love you & miss you so very much. I wish there was somethingmore we could have done to ease your pain and make you healthy again..Thanks for being such a great bunny & a great friend. I don't knowif you knew it or not, but you were my very best friend.. i could tellyou anything & you'd always listen to me. I'm gonna miss all thefun times we had together.. all the times you rang your bell for treats& hopped around getting into trouble in my room..
I love you more then anything, you'll always be in a special place inmy heart & i'll never forget you please don't forget me..
i hope whereever you are that you're happy & not in any pain.. youwere such a good bunny i couldn't have asked for a better best friend..rest in peace :( until we meet again..
we love you always & forever Oreo xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
~pam, mom, dad, & phillip

:(:(:(Mummybunny, Daddybunny and MiffyMoochoob miss you Fudgie. You left us for Rainbow Bridge on Wednesday.1/6/00 - 15/9/04. We miss how your fur smells, your cheekiness, yourcleverness, your fluffy bumps, your pointed toes, your harry lips, yourcotton tail, your racing into the living room and fringing, you wantingto run upstairs when you shouldn't, being chunky chachoobery when youslept, your wee face poking out from from ontop of the kitchen chairsunder the kitchen table, feeding you individual blades of grass, youbegging for toast (and everything else), rubbing your cheeks, kissingthe warm pink patches under your ears, your button nose, your bunnybright eyes, you getting a fright if I sneezed, you begging Miffy forkisses, petting you and Miffy's heads together, finding wee poos on thecouch, finding snippity marks on things, your energy, your love, yourspirit, your prescence. I hope you knew you were loved more than life.I hope you knew I tried to make you breathe again, I hope I didn't hurtyou baby - I wanted you to stay with us. Did you wait until you werehome from hospital to go in peace and love? I hope you are still herewatching us, Ilook at the rug and picture you sleeping. Weare looking after Miffy for you and giving her the kisses and cuddleswe would've given you too. We'll never forget you tottie wee. You arean angel now. I will see you in Heaven. Love Mummy. xxxx

IN memory of my wonderfulfrench angora rabbit, Superbunny. She would always be running freeoutside in the day and we would callher name at night and she would runinside! She had 10 litters..the rabbit 9 times out of 10 was a littlewild rabbit that she was friends with....We will always love you superbunny..and also in momory of her wonderful baby .., baby super. Rest InPeace!~ WE LOVE YOU!

I'm bringing this back for SnapHappy14.

:(

-Carolyn

Aww. thank you Carolyn

Chloe

DOB June 10, 04

DOD: September 22, 04

:( In Memory of Chloe

I believe her sister, Pixie wants to say something also (she keeps jumping on the keyboard :))

from: your beloved sister pixie: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkki l,pdpi

Back