"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For a Friend:

Since Heaven
has become your home,
I sometimes feel
I'm so alone;
and though we now are far apart,
you hold a big piece
of my heart.

I never knew how much I'd grieve
when it was time
for you to leave,
or just how much
my heart would ache
from that one fragment
that you would take.

-Anonymous

Prayers and Love to All.
-Carolyn

Rest In Peace to my Cat Ashley I found him in arestroom stuffed in a boxonly 3wks old rescued him broughthim home bottle fed him til he was old enough to eat on his own out ofa bowl.

He went from his bottle to his bowl never ever touched anything left onthe counters unless it was in his bowl to eat. He went from alitter box to using an actual toilet.

Lost him in July 2004 to a viscious dog attack

I miss you and Love you my baby Ashley!

copper1.jpg

Little Copper was only with us for about a week. I'm glad we had thattime together and that you didn't have to be in the pet store when youcrossed the bridge. You were very sick, very young,but mostof all you werevery very loved. See you on the other side ofthe Rainbow.

Love,

Daddy, Mommy, Danielle and Jessica

Bringing this back up. My mom called me, my phonewas dead so she had to leave a message and I still haven't talked toher yet but....her dog died. :('

His name was Vlade and was given to me by my stepdad when I was 15years old. I am now 29. He had a good, long life, with lots of love andhappiness. I'm sad that I wasn't able to really say goodbye, except forback in June. I think I knew then that was my last time seeing him. I'mjust very, very sad.

Here is a pic of the last time I saw him.

I'm so sorry Steph!

Thinking of you.

Love,

-Carolyn

Bump for CaliBunny and SillyBunny.

-Carolyn

I know that Shelldon isn't a bunny at all, but heis still an animal, well, a turtle actually. We all miss you Shelldon.You were a great turtle, even if really actually didn't like me much.

-CaliBunny //[^,^]\

2: Shelldon, my beloved turtle,

Sorry Shell that I wasn't there for your death. I was with mymom to get some gas...... I'm so sorry. By the time we got back,StepDaddy Alex decided to burry you. And Cali... on the other hand, wascrying her brain out. I'm so sorry. And I hope you like heaven. Oh...and Noah and Christain are very sad, as well, even though we phonedthem... cause you know, they live with Daddy.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(BooHoo!!!!(That was meant sadly.)

SillyBunny /(*.*)\

A Poem Dedicated to Shelldon

SHELLDON

Shelldon, we all miss you dearly

This is meant from the bottom of our hearts, sincerely

We have weeped so long

We can't believe you are gone

We love you soooo much:(

We really miss your touch

-CaliBunny and SillyBunny

To my Big Ben,

I still miss you so much and pray every day that we will be reunited. I love you Ben.

47b4cf25b3127cce99a9bf64ee2900000016108QZMXDho5bG

No bun can ever take your place, you were so special to me. I am sosorry that you had to leave at such a young age, I had hoped we couldgrow old together. I miss you.

Love,

your mama Adrienne

:shock:I just realized I never paid tribute to those bunnies from a few months back, so here it is.

Nemesis, the kits, and Harli

May they rest in peace and have fun frolicking in the sky out of harms way and the cruelty that caused their early deaths.

Ok, so none of them were ferrets, but it made mecry and I had to pay tribute to my 3 ferrets I lost recently to amysterious virus: Gigi, Elvis and Mammoth.

And to my sweet baby dog Zoe, when she was hit by a car in May.

Mommy loves you all and misses you so very much.

"You were gone all too soon,

And no one knows why,

I hardly got the chance to say goodbye"

Kiona and her kits have crossed the bridge. Iknow they are healthy, happy and waiting to see us... but it hurts somuch right now. I wish they had had a chance to enjoy life a littlelonger.

Jim

Fergi wrote:
To my Big Ben,

I still miss you so much and pray every day that we will be reunited. I love you Ben.

47b4cf25b3127cce99a9bf64ee2900000016108QZMXDho5bG

No bun can ever take your place, you were so special to me. I am sosorry that you had to leave at such a young age, I had hoped we couldgrow old together. I miss you.

Love,

your mama Adrienne
I miss him too. I have tears in my eyes.... he was so adorable......

Nibble:

I'm so sorry thatI left you outside on winter for a whole week. It wasn't actually myidea, it was Steve, my big bro's. He left you outside, and I didn'tknow until he told me to get you. Hey... you're actually not my bunny,but my second bunny. You're Steve's bun, and he was weeping with tearswhen we found out that you were dead.... sorry.:(

Rest in peace Scrappy Doo2000~2002. Inamed him that because his brother is Scooby. I remember getting him, Iwent to a pet store to get a bird but when i saw him and just fell inlove with rabbits...he was a mini lop, a very beautiful black and whiteone. I miss him a lot...:(

Back