"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An addition to the Rainbow Bridge.
Cookie- my babe. Only a year and half... Taken way too early.
I can't bear you being gone, sweetie...:bigtears:

R.I.P.- Cookie/ Cooks-a-bun-buns.
January 24, 2006.
cookieandme.jpg

I just found out that my parent's cat, Scooter,was put to sleep. He had a clot blocking the major artery tohis legs. Scooter was almost 15 years old, and he had beenwith us since I was 10. A friend of my parent's saw someonethrow him out of a car into a ditch and she gave him to us, as our cathad died a few months before. He went from the ditch to kingof the house.

Goodbye, Scooter.

Cookie and Scooter are dancing with the angels and watching over their beloved owners.

Dutches, Stee, you both have a lot of friends here who understand whatyou are feeling. Hold fast to those precious memories and know that weare praying for your pain to be lifted when the time is right.:pray:

Good bye my lil girl Hairyette.

I am so sorry that you had to go this way. I am so glad that you did not suffer long and it was only one week. I am glad that I am able to bond with you sweet Baby. Autumn and Patches are looking for you. Go and be with hooman Grandma Shirley she will take care of you and you can be with Holly again. When I got to see you before I sent you to the bridge you were so weak and in so much pain. I am glad that you did not have to suffer at all. I am going to miss your spunky drama queen attitude. Your beautiful long honey hair. That is why daddy named you Hairyette.

I miss you already.

Rest In Peace

Love Mummie, Daddy, Autumn, Patches and Checkers that you never got a chance to marry yet.

SweetHairyette1.jpg

candle.gif
Hairyette
candle.gif

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Oh Em thank you. I just cant stop crying. I only had her for a year. I miss her already. She was supposed to married to Checkers on Vday along with Autumn and Patches. These girls are so quiet right now. Autumn kpet purring at me when I picked her up.

SPM,

What happened? I must've missed what happened to her- I'm so sorry for your loss.

It seems like you & DJ have gone through so many losses these last few months - between having to give up Michael, losing relatives - and now this. It's just NOT FAIR!

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
SPM,

What happened? I must've missed what happened to her- I'm so sorry for your loss.

It seems like you & DJ have gone through so many losses these last few months - between having to give up Michael, losing relatives - and now this. It's just NOT FAIR!

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Peg
Well we got her she looked young as in maybe 6 months so I was thinking of her almost being 2yrs old. The vet said that she is a seinior pigger. I brought her back to the vet to have her teeth retrimmed under full anesthsia. She pulled through that fine but they found an enlarged cancerus mass right behind her back molars. So there was nothing we could do but keep her comfortable. I went in to see her she was so weak from the anesethsia and in so much pain from the mass. I decided to let her go home.

Thank you Peg it is not fair. Also our Aunt Darla is not well and the docs think that she may have cancer in her nyphnodes.

Aw sweetie....you're in our prayers..

By the way - for those who may not have noticed....we're starting a NEW Rainbow Bridge for this year (2006) and it is pinned at the top of this forum. It isn't that we don't want to remember those we lost last year - but it is to help in finding posts and keeping them sorted by year...this original thread got SO long. I'm hoping to find time this weekend to post some of the bridge alternate poems and websites and stuff that have been shared (by moving them to the new thread) so that they will be there.

I don't know about y'all - but I'm praying this year's thread stays very short...

Peg

This thread will be closing.

Please feel free to cut and past your recent posts into the new thread, Rainbow Bridge 2006.

Thank you.

Back