"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vickie.

For my little Mr Binks (Binky)who passed on 23rd April2004. You were only with us for a short while, but your bunnylicks and binkies made us so happy and we fell in love withyou. I wish you could've stayed longer.

attachment.php

To Esme who today passed away, you were so special to us, you were our'mini Max'. You were such a beautiful baby with so muchenergy that just looking at you made us smile. Your brothersand sisters will be cared for and loved so much, you watch over themfor me when you can. I'll miss you little baby.

attachment.php

And also for Rosie, my first rabbit, and Kimmy, my first dog, whohelped me through all the hard times in my life. Whenever mumand dad upset me, she was there to cuddle and reassure me that someonedid love me. I miss you both so much.

Angela xxxxx

Well this isnt for a bunny, but rather for myChinese Water Dragon Gia. He had a severe case of rot mouthand had to be released from his suffering today.

Just been a couple of rough days in Camelot

That poem brought tears to my eyes,

I wanted to add our Chloe to the thread here, we didn't have her longand she was so very young, she was the first bunny to join our family.

IMG_0220.jpg

We love and miss you Chloe

Jellybean

May 15, 1997 - January 3, 2005

I miss you so much, little one! Your last days you tried so desperatelyto hop. I am glad that you can hop again and play with all your littlefriends. I will never forget how much happiness you brought to ourlives. You are incredibly special and sweet. Thank you for the time youspent with us. We miss you!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Poco, Hef & Godzilla

lanna21974 wrote:
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYAJUSBlizz....Your short life was filled with as much loveas I could give you. I'm sorry I couldnt do more. I miss you already. Ihope youre healthy and happy where ever you you are.

Lanna

12f08cc8.jpg

0f5b3dd2.jpg

a52b4d42.jpg

BLAZENBLIZEDITED9.jpg

11005EDIT10.jpg

red111055.jpg

WOBBLIES117059ED.jpg
Oh no Lanna. I jumped on this post as soon as I saw your name and Ithought, no don't be....... but it is. I'm so sorry he didn't make it.The poor little angel, he was a fighter but just wasnt strong enoughfor this world. Sending my Prayers your way.

I'm so very sorry

Vickie

Oh lanna! I can't believe it!Poor little Blizz! My heart goes out to you! Hefought so well too, you must be heartbroken!

*hugs*

Ang xx

Thank you Vickie and Ang....I'm not taking thisvery well. If he had died from being so small I might be handlingbetter. Rexi stomped him. Now, I'm wondering why I didnt bring him in.I should have known that she might do something like that with himbeing sickly. :?

He was a fighter...and was finally starting to catch up some. I will never forget him.

Lanna

Oh my god! The poor thing!You did everything you could for him lanna, please don't blame yourselffor leaving him with his mother.

I understand how you feel honey. There'sonlyoneway to console a broken heart and that's withtime. We'll all remember him fondly, he was such a lovelybaby.

Ang xx

Lanna, I am so sorry! Blizz was sooo cute! I knowhow you must feel. He was very lucky to have someone care for him theway you did. I'm sure Jellybean is watching out for him. My thoughtsand prayers are with you.

Hey Lanna, I already talked to you on Yahoo! about this but I wanted to say it here too.

Remember its not your fault, and that sometimes these thingsjust happen for whatever reason. Blizz is surely in a better place nowwhere he will grow to be a big healthy bunny. And he can play with allthe other bunnies who have passed on.

Here's big hugs from Myself, Peppy, Maggie and Baby Samson *hugs*

As I said on Yahoo, Blizz was well loved for thetime he was with us. It's amazing how very attached we get to thebabies here. Blizz will be remembered.

hey im just seeing this..
Rest in Peace:
Missey 97-04
Goldie 87-99
Tweety 99-04

plus many more of my animals that i loved so much!

In memory of a bunny that was never properlyintroduced to you all, Talia. She was the most perfect bunnyI will ever have the pleasure of beingthe slave of.An opal mini rex runt, she was a mirror of me. Not to saythat I'm a runt, but Talia was everything I am; attitudy, smart and weeven shared the same eye color and birth date. No, I'm notjoking.

She was ever the lady, always taking time out togroom. Her grooming sessions wouldsometimes take five minutes or longer. I'd be sitting on thefloor in "Binky Town", a section of the kitchen closed in for bunny'sbinky time, waiting for her to stop grooming.Zzzzzz. =D

She was also a fantastic traveler. She would get settled infor a long trip by stretching out with her feet off to the side andback in seconds after the car started moving. I don't expectto ever find as good a bunny as her ever again.

I hope to see her again, someday. Until then her memoryremains etched into my heart. Painfully but unchangably.

-Cinnibun

The picture I wanted to post is too big in file size.

It still hurtsa little too much to talkabout it, but here's to two bunnies that never had a fair chance:Nicholas Peter and my baby Oliver.Your familymissesyou so much, mom and dad still tear up thinking about you. We're sosorry, you deserved a better and longer life than you weregiven:(

bunnyandrainbow.jpg

I tried my best to foster this bunny, who I namedChance.Chance has terminal pasteurella and will beput to sleep this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back