ZOOTOO / MIDWEST MAKEOVER ROLL CALL! Please Post If You've Joined

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:
Gentle Giants, when you click on the stuff you want to "volunteer" for, be sure to then scroll up to the top and click on "save to my profile". If you dont do that you wont get points..
I did that, but it wouldn't save. I don't know if it was the site, or if my computer was having one of it's moody days. :?

I joined, got a bunch of my friends/family to join, and posted the link on CL, myspace, and in a couple other forums.

I haven't been doing any reviews because all mine seem to get deleated - but I'm going to keep recruting members!

Thank you all for your hard work!

The easiest way to earn points once youre signed up and verified is to go in and read news reviews and comment on them (its under pet news). Or you can do a search for your favorite products and review them. Recruiting more members is best though..

Thanks again everyone- lets keep this going!

My husband (Chris_Kewl) and I have joined. I also sent an email to my parents and also to Krystalily. I also posted on LiveJournal where I have almost 70 people friended. Hopefully that will help. :)

Kat Saint J wrote:
DO WE HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 10 20 OR THE NUMBER ONE SPOT I AM CONFUSED

The top 20 all win a prize of at least 5,000. One shelter wins a million, one wins 10,000 and the rest the 5k!.

Startigress, thank you so much! Chris's review of Midwest was awesome and I copied it in case they delete it.

I liked his review! I tried my best as well.

I noticed they were deleting reviews yesterday. I was like, "What is going on?" So I copied my review. I spent too much time typing it up for just a second of deletion. :p So I'm holding onto it and hoping they don't delete mine.

I've done reviews. Chris uploaded videos but not sure if they went to Midwest ... I don't see it on there.

I signed up like 5 times. :) And I will get Neil to sign up with all his various email addresses as well.

Nad

I've joined.... :)I'm trying to figure out how to get around the place and earn more points... but they've got my joining points at least, and I'll get Steve to sign up too... We moved to Michigan, don't you know :p:whistling

Well they removed my post about Midwest Rabbit. I am fed up with you guys being kicked around. I encourage EVERYONE who sees this as injustice to email [email protected]& [email protected]AND call 877-580-7387 and explain the foulness and blatent cheating being doneon Zootoo.

Here is what I am going to email in the morning:

[line]

Dear Zootoo,
Subject: Unprofessional Behavior from Zootoo

My name is Chris Haslage, my wife is Christina Haslage (see http://polar-engage.livejournal.com/profile -- yes we are two separate people, a married husband and wife) and we were reached out by Midwest Rabbit to talk about what our experiences were. My wife first made an account (startigress) and then I made one (kilokahn). I put my heart and soul into my review because I believe in Midwest Rabbit fully. They are a wonderful organization that does God’s work for a specialty animal, the rabbit. Many shelters handle cats, dogs and domestic species and often take rabbits to their doom for food or put them in the wild thinking they will survive on their own; domesticated rabbits cannot fend for themselves.

When people think of adoption they consider a cat or dog, they only think of rabbit during Easter. Once those baby rabbits become big rabbits, parents often try to unload them on other people. That’s how we got Rocket and Emily through Midwest Rabbit. We also had to adopt another rabbit this winter because the owner couldn’t have the rabbit anymore. We love Bennie, our newest rabbit, but because of people’s short sightedness you can imagine how cruel the plight can be in any case.

I write you today for many reasons, mainly it is the disrespect that the people who believe in this shelter are getting from your moderators, staff and other members. Sure, you can’t curb the other members but your moderators and staff could do a better job by not deleting honest and poignant stories about how wonderful Midwest Rabbit is. They were top 10 before a lot of the reviews and journals were mysteriously deleted. It really smells of foul play and I will go to the authorities including the “Today Show”, “New York Times” and “Ellen” about the dirty tricks and seemingly rigged competition if our shelter’s status isn’t retained and we are treated as equals.

The ball is in your court, I would like to see all of Midwest Rabbit’s reviews, including mine, reinstated immediately or I will have no choice but to follow through and contact the proper authorities.

Sincerely,

Chris Haslage

Hey Everyone,

I joined this forum because I believe in supported the MRRR in their goals. I want you all to know one thing because it caught me eye.

I don't think that the helpfulness points have been maxed out.

140000 pts max divide by 5 = 28,000.

I just don't think that people have clicked helpful that many unique times. This is also due to the fact that I'm up kinda late and I clicked helpful on a review and the score went up by 5 points when I refreshed. I think (if you pay attention to the mudslinging) ZooToo may be taking away those helpfulness points regularly as signs of spam (we've already acknowledged the fact that ZooToo doesn't respect rabbits).

Please continue to post reviews, respond to news, update your volunteering, refer. The strategy now is to make sure that we can get points that can't be flagged. Each new registrant can get 300 pts (100 register, 100 referall, 100 volunteer) that can't be touched.

Bump!

Only 12 hours to go!!! Lets gain as many points as we can now in case they start deleting our points after the contest closes!

Latest posts

Back