ZOOTOO / MIDWEST MAKEOVER ROLL CALL! Please Post If You've Joined

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am PetBunny, my wife is BumbleBee88, and my son is ChinkyMatt.

Please sign up, if you do nothing else. We worked so hard and on a winning team.

My fiance, her sister, her fiance,my mom and myself have all joined. We been going up and down in points like crazy in the last couple weeks but we're hanging in there. Going to try and recruit big time this weekend, hopefully get some videos uploaded if my computer will let us, get on those news comments.

Jay

Don't forget to VALIDATE your account and

PLEASE if you do reviews: Don't review things you don't know what they are. I was VERY upset by a couple of reviews I saw that could be potentially harmful to animals and/or children.

I joined and I signed Chris up to.

Susan:)

I just sent the info to a friend who's involved with a Ferret Rescue asking her to forward to all the people she knows.

I joined, and I did the volunteering thing, but it never gave me any points for it. All I got were the ones for joining, I was mad. :X

Gentle Giants, when you click on the stuff you want to "volunteer" for, be sure to then scroll up to the top and click on "save to my profile". If you dont do that you wont get points..

Out of 6300members, hopefully hundreds have signed up?

Please contact other RO membersyou know and ask if they have, and if they haven't, gently persuade them! (Or not so gently). :biggrin2:

sas

Latest posts

Back