Zee's Zany Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've never been ignored until you've been ignored by a bunny.

PICT0002.jpg

What a stinker. The studio's all set, but the model won't cooperate. Figures!

The new pictures are Adorable, Zee!

-Carolyn

The New addition to the Zoo now has a name.

The little fuzz ball is Called Whizz.

I think Whiz will grow up to be a crazy bun, just like the girlies.

Please :welcome1 Whizz to the family

Very cute name. I will go through and read the rest of your blog.

Hehe took me 16minutes! Awesome buns. Poppy looks like my Connor but since Connor is younger I guess he looks like your Poppy.:biggrin2:

Poor Whizz !

I think Poppy bit Whizz just under the nose the other day. Naughty girl!

There was a tiny scab, but thought nothing of it.

Came back from work today, and saw a hug scab on one side of Whizz's nose. SO, I got Whizz out of the cage to take a look, and he/she wiped their nose on my shirt and with that the scab fell off.

Some of it was hanging off (and it s a HUGE scab), so i gently got the bit that was hanging off, so I could clean the nose, and I noticed that on the head of the scab had a hole in the middle, there was nothing in it.

I thought that was strange in itself. Anyway, after cleaning Whizz's nose, it now looks red but not swollen (thank goodness).

Whiz even had a good clean of him/herself afterwards, so I think Whizz was happy that the huge scab is gone.

Now, I just have a chilled bun chilling on the bunny blanket on my bed, Happy as a bunny.

Thought I would tell you all of my little adventure that awaited me this evening, apart from that, everybun is GREAT !!!

:big kiss:

Hi All

Wow I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted on my bunny blog.

We what has been happening......

Well my new boy Whizz (well not so new anymore), broke his leg last Jul and had to have 2 pins put in it see pic below.

whizz1.jpg
whizz5.jpg

Well after such a long time having the pins in, they are finally coming out this Friday. YEAH !!!!

I can hear some of you asking how he did it in the first place.

Well, all I know is that he used to like jumping onto the top of the cage and then on the kitchen table.

I woke one morning to find that one of his front legs was bent backwards, OUCH.

Well after going to the vets etc... Do you think having a cast and pins in his legs, stopped him acting like a lunatic.... NO WAY !

Well, as for Poppy and Loo, no changes, they are still happy ladies.

Poppy has chilled with age, not a psycho like she used to be.

Loo is still as cute as ever. Greeting me as I walk through the door. She tends to spent more time in the living room with me as she is getting older.

I think she like the peace and quiet away from the others, and to watch some TV too.

I will try to get some more up to date pics of my babes here soon.

Until I write again

Ta Ta for now

Zee

PS I promise to try and update this a little more

HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!?

Poor little Whizz! I hope the pins come out easy and he feels all better!

I love Poppy! she's adorable and Loo's little nose is too kissable!!!

Loo has such a kissable nose.:bunnyheart

I don't even want to think of finding one of my rabbits like Whizz. OMG! Thank goodness he healed well!

Hi All

Well I am back from the vets with Whizz.

The OP went very well. He only has 4 points on his leg where the pins were. Just need to keep an eye on those points.

For the girls this means, for the moment, they are on their own as Whizz has to be kept on his own for the next time being.

I have also found out that he has teeth problems. Now thats 2 rabbits with the same problem.

My new vet is very experienced with rabbits. He has been working with for 25 years.

I actually found out today, that their is a rabbit club in my area, that has been going since the 60's, so will have to look into that.

Took some very cute photos yesterday, which I will upload shortly.

Zee

Thats all the news I have at the moment.

I'm so happy he's home and did well! I worry sick while mine are away for stuff!

Can't wait for the photos!

Latest posts

Back