Zee's Zany Zoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the collage looks great. You have thesweetest bunny kids. They each have such a unique look and all threeare absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures of all threecuties.

Tina

The collage was easy, the computer did it for me.HINT Picsa from google is very good !!!!
0568.gif

I have so many cute pics of my 3 I didn't know where to start.

I will find some more cute ones.
0558.gif

At the Moment, I'm trying to get a photo of Lop when she is in the shower.

Look at the dewlaps on thosebeauties!!!

They're all gorgeous, Zee, and I love thecollage.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn.

I use Picsa from google (and its FREE). Choose the pics that you want, and it does the work for you.

Im still having trouble working out what breed Poppy is (black one, any hints would be good

attachment.php

2nd row down, first picture..can I see that one blown up? That face looks precious. :)

-Carolyn

Since you're from Germany, I can only throw out some guesses (which may not be very accurate LOL).

You are correct in the PM you sent me that the color is JapaneseHarlequin. She may have some type of blue eyed white breedalso mixed in (which the white snip on her nose indicates).She looks to have Dwarf mixed in because of her short, dense bone andcompact type.

Could even be a Lionhead mix (without the mane).

Pam

Thanks Pam ! Sounds like Loo is a bit of everything !

I know Lop is a frech Lop, but have you any ideas about Poppy ??? Is she just a normal black bun ?

Thanks Again.

Do you know Poppy's exact weight? I'donly be able to venture an inaccurate guess because I'm not veryfamiliar with the many German breeds that we do not have here is the US.

Pam

Zee wrote:
Sorry Carolyn posted the wrong picture. Here is the right one.
attachment.php

Aww!! That's just what I thought that beautiful face wouldlook like. What a Doll!!Look at that white diamondon that perfect nose!

Kiss and hug that baby for me. I'm absolutely inlove!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
[/quote]

Aww!! That's just what I thought that beautiful face would look like.What a Doll!! Look at that white diamond on that perfect nose!

Kiss and hug that baby for me. I'm absolutely in love!
[/quote]

Not a problem, will do. But first I will have to wait until she has woken up. They are all having their afternoon nap. ;)

PS Like you aviatar !!!! Very Cute !

Back