Zatch is home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenni, I am so glad he is finally home.I think it's adorable how they are nose to nose. Now that is precious.How cool Vatch is teaching his big brother the wonders of hay. As tothe 4am toy playing, well boys will be boys lol.

Give both of them hugs and kisses for me.

Tina

What a little cutie!

:inlove:

-Carolyn

How is he doing? Has he started rising early too to play with his toys? Or does he still like to sleep in?

I think I should tell prospective owners, "My rabbits are used to sleeping in - they aren't great with 6 am wakeup calls..".

What do you think?

Peg

Aww, Zatch is SUCH a little sweetling.

Beautiful pics of him.

LMBO @ Ariel. Yeah, I neverthought how difficult the names would be together, buttheyreflect theanime characters they were namedafter so well.:p

TinysMom wrote:
How is he doing? Has he started rising early too toplay with his toys? Or does he still like to sleep in?

I think I should tell prospective owners, "My rabbits are used to sleeping in - they aren't great with 6 am wakeup calls..".

What do you think?

Peg
Oh even better-- Zatchperks up later, playing andrunning circles in his cage. The noise wakes Vash up from hislate morning nap --ahh, sweet revenge.

He is still gets up later in the morning. It is socute because Vash and I are sitting up watching TV early in the morningand he's nodding off in a corner of his cage.

Last night after he ran off some energy and I clipped hisnails, he went to Vash's cage and lay beside him. Vash thenwent over and sniffed him and lay beside him also. This wasthrough the bars again. Of course, by the time I got thecamera out, he was rested up and bouncing off.

PS - His nickname is "Popcorn Bunny" for obvious reasons. He is so cute and funny, Peg.

"Popcorn Bunny"....ROFLOL. I LOVE it! :shock: It really describes him so well.

By the way - I think God has an awesome sense of humor. I wasmissing him so much after he left for you....he always came to the cagedoor for me and would beg to be let out to play.

Well....when we got ready to pick up our rabbits in Dallas last weekend(the same day you were getting him I think)....she asked me if I couldtake an extra rabbit....actually - I wound up with more than one extra.

Now I have three minirex/lionhead hybrid mixes....they are soadorable. But the neatest thing is.....they flirt with methrough the door like he would to get let out. In fact - assoon as one of them sees a human - he starts bouncing around in hiscage...back and forth...side to side....I swear - if I could bottle hisenergy and sell it - I'd make a million.

Anyway - I thought it was so cool...here I give away Zatch...and Godreturns to me THREEFOLD in attitude in rabbits what I gave away.

I'm so glad he is with you. I know he's gonna have lots of love.

By the way - he's probably a late riser 'cause we're late risershere. Tiny used to try to get me up every morning at 5 or 6am....it worked for a bit till I learned to ignore him.....

So Zatch is used to us not getting up and around till .... well.....later in the day. Yep..that's it!!

Peg

Latest posts

Back