Zatch is home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenniblu

Reaction score
Hey, we are finally back. Sorry ittook so long to update everyone. Wow Peg, you are so rightdoes that boy go go go! He will let you hold him and groomhim, but the moment you let him go he is off like a shot.

When I first entered the house, Vash stood up on his hind legs andstarted sniffing the air. I thought, "Uh oh, the spray warsare about to begin today," but as soon as Zatch was out of the carrier,he ran over to Vash's cage and the twotouched noses andsniffed each other. No growling, spraying, oraggression. Of course I know this might change as Zatch getsolder, but for nowVash seems happy hehas a littlebrother. Vash even did a half-binky after they touched noses.

Zatch has settled in and drinking water and exploring hiscage. He gobbled down somethe hay that was in thecarrier on the way home. He is so sweet andbeautiful.He let me brush most of the hay out ofhis coat and cut asmall mat from the back ofhisneck. As I groomed him, Zatch hopped awayandstarted digging and wrestling with theJohn Deerecomforter just like his big brother Vash.

Now to the pictures--

zatchday1.JPG

zatchday2.JPG

zatchday3.JPG

zatchday4.JPG
zatchday5.JPG

zatchday6.JPG

zatchday7.JPG

PS- I would like to thank Peg for letting such a sweet rabbitdome into my life and also thank all those that helped bring him here,including Billi.

I'm so glad he made it. We just got infrom Dallas about 10 minutes ago and one of the first things I did(after unpacking the bunnies) was to check and see what was up with him.

Thanks for the pictures - it looks so good to see him again.

Peg

Awwwwww there goes my fav boy Zatch aka Linus.Too cute I was wondering when you were getting him Jenniblu. he sure ishandsome brown eyed boy. Congrats on getting him today and I am gladthat Vash likes him.

I've been looking at your pictures again - andyou've really caught a lot of the "essence" of Zatch even from theshort time you've had him.

He has that pleading look from the first picture when he wants to be let out/escape.

He really does look happy in the photos and that cage looks exactly like what he had here....

Peg

Aww, thanks Peg. Now I know what thatlook meant.:p My favorite is the 2nd pic because right aftertaking the first one, he got loose and hopped to the top of the couchand started bouncing all over the place. He isstill a little shy about me touching him, but he likes to sniff my handand will let me put my hand in the cage. Not playing with anyof the toys yet. I expect that when big brother Vash startsto play at 430AM, he will join in.

PGG - He is toally comfy already and has been muching his hay and pooping (they are sooo little and cute) and peeing.

NIcky, Shuu, and Laura - Thanks. He feels as cuddly as he looks. I can't wait to snuggle with him.

Freddysmom - I was so tempted to get out hte hat, but think is betterto wait until he's more settled in and comfortable with me.Then, I'll tramitize him with the hat.

SPM - Awww, thanks Dearheart. I know how much youlove him too. I was hoping you would be on today to see hispictures.

OMG!!! Jenniblu he is absolutely beautiful!!!!
What a ball of fluff!

Zatch sure is a cutie and it's good that he and Vash got started on the right foot. (no pun intened):inlove:

Unfortunately, Jordiwes, since they are bothunneutered males, all contact will have to be through cage bars like inmy avatar. They have separate play times and things seem tobe working out.

Vash is teaching Zatch how to play with his toys at 430AM :?and Zatch is teaching Vash how to gobble down the hay:).

Jenniblu wrote:
Unfortunately, Jordiwes, since they are both unneuteredmales, all contact will have to be through cage bars like in myavatar. They have separate play times and things seem to beworking out.

Vash is teaching Zatch how to play with his toys at 430AM :?and Zatch is teaching Vash how to gobble down the hay:).

Aww, just like proper brothers.

Latest posts

Back