You're HOW old?!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age category do you fit into?

• I'm under 21

• I'm 21-29

• I'm a 30-something

• I'm 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only 16 here, well....16 and a half if you want to be technical.;)I always tease my older brother and sister who are nearing mid twenties (and scared about it!:p) about how I don't want to turn 17. He he he, it's a long way away from 23 and 24 (my brother's and sister's age!):laugh:

i just turned 21 in may. i think its pretty much the best age. old enough to do what i want, but young enough to not care :p

i'm celebrating my last year in college, because, well next year is grad school and time to buckle down and be an adult! :D

myLoki wrote:
I'm 21 years old. Not too shocking. I think I act right around my age (whatever that means). haha! :biggrin2: Besides, you're only as old as you feel.

t.

Crap then i am dead,if i am as old as i feel because there are days i feel like a 90 year old woman, :shock:

I am 32<----- i had to count how bad is that, lol.

With my husband for 16 of those years, and married for almost 10 years :shock: i feel old when i say that

OMG is their anyone older than me on here? LOL I'll be 51 this Friday.

Hey MaryEllen I have this contraption to help me pick up things that have fallen to the floor, I'll bring that along with our canes and will pick up Jim D:p by the collar.LOL LOL LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

I will be 17 in December (wow lots of December birthdays) on the 11th. My twin's is obviously the same, and my Dad is December the 8th lol! We're a very Decembery family. :p

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG is their anyone older than me on here? LOL I'll be 51 this Friday.

Hey MaryEllen I have this contraption to help me pick up things that have fallen to the floor, I'll bring that along with our canes and will pick up Jim D:p by the collar.LOL LOL LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Oh joy! Another 'old fart' like me!!!! I am 52 (AND 1/2!).
Old%20ugly%20cartoon%20granny%20picture.gif

I was beginning to get a senior citizen's complex with all these kids.

Happy Birthday Susan!:D

Come on people their has to be more than two of us in the Half Century Club.

You know the saying "The older you get the wiser you get". So far that's me and Seniorcats. LOL

Susan:p

Latest posts

Back