Your username

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is mouse_chalk, because..... my bunnies are Mouse and Chalk! Lol. Well, they were when I joined. Now obviously we have Barney and Snowy, but I thought it would be too much hassle to get an admin to change it, plus I couldn't think of one either. :)

I used to use another one with quack in for usernames, as that's part of my email address, but it's coming up in google searches and I didn't want that!

It' funny how so many people have their usernames, just because they couldn't think of anything!:D

Soooska (minus one o) is Susan/Suzy in Ukrainiun. My Dad use to call me this.

Also Oksana(also means Susan)as in the figureskater from Ukraine. Now why didn't my parents call me Oksana. I'm not too crazy for my name. My absolute favorite name is Catherine. Sorry got off topic. :p

Susan:)

My original name when I joined was minilops, because they were my favourite breed. Then another member came along and called themselves Minilop (or something like that) and it was getting confusing so I added in the NZ for New Zealand :D.

my mom told me at one point that Grandma used to call her Ladybug when she was little(i was about 10 at the time). so of course i wanted to be like mom.....the first place i was LadyBug was the American Girl Club....it just went from there:p

i'm LadyBug on some of the forums, Wind Dancer on others(it was a movie with a horse from animal planet in the early 00's. and i just liked the idea of dancing on the wind)and on two sea horse forums, HorseWise(the name of a pony club group in a book serise i used toread) because mom didn't want them to know i was a girl(stalkers, etc;)).

This is fun! I like hearing where everyones names came from.

Mine is a nickname that my husband gave me when we were dating. It kindof stuck, my own mother occasionaly calls me Becknutt. Lol. My name is Becky short for Rebecca. I've asked him where it came from but he says he just made it up oneday. I guess I am a little bit nutty. :p

my old bunny barney he died in may but i miss him and love him

so

"BarneyLove"

Aww, I'm so sorry BarneyLove. I have a Barney myself. If I'm honest he's my heart bunny, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

RIP your little one, and :hug: for you!

It's my real name backwards. lol I think they're both pretty awesome names, if I may say so myself. :p

I like the name JadeIcing; it's awesome.

Well mine comes from my old DJ name which was DJ Virgin

i used to be a Dj on an internet radio station and needed a good name formyself

hard to explain what i was like as a DJ without getting big headed
but i was loud, drunk 99% of the time womanizer etc and played alot of Metal and rock music

not everyone like the music but loved the DJ in me
virgin as u can guess came from the singer Madonna "like a Virgin"
or more from the famous pic of her with a T-shirt on saying " IM A VIRGIN" and typically most comment was like " Yes we all belive you"
so i took that name more of a joke and stuck with me
the 62 at the end is the department in france i am living
most forums etc blacklist the word Virgin on its own :)

I think Yield signs are cool =] Lol, the ones with the stripes that are warning you about construction. XD

Back