Your username

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
How did you pick your RO username?

Did it just pop into your head? - Is it your actual name? - Is it your bunnies name?

Whatever it is, I want to know LOL

Mine just popped into my head because I wasn't really sure what to put so I just though, oh bunny forum, I like bunnies.

BabyBunnies!!

LOL!

What about yours?

I couldn't think of a good name so I started looking around the house...

I have a large candle holder thats a neutral color with leafs imprinted in it on my coffee table. It doesnt hold a large candle as intended, but has river rock in it instead.

I had just bought it and thought the leaf imprints were so pretty...

origanlly it was my email address, then i wanted to keep all my animal message board names the same so i changed it.

I stole ZooCrew for Jadeicing without even knowing it,lol. I had remember i heard zoocrew and thought hey i have a zoo , so i came up with Luvmyzoocrew.

I publicly appologize to Jadeicing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
origanlly it was my email address, then i wanted to keep all my animal message board names the same so i changed it.

I stole ZooCrew for Jadeicing without even knowing it,lol. I had remember i heard zoocrew and thought hey i have a zoo , so i came up with Luvmyzoocrew.

So not only do you want to steal Dallas you stole my zoo crew idea.

Mine is a character I created for a game. :biggrin2:

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:

I stole ZooCrew for Jadeicing without even knowing it,lol.  I had remember i heard zoocrew and thought hey i have a zoo , so i came up with Luvmyzoocrew. 

So would that mean you are a member of GPC by any chance?
:p

JadeIcing wrote:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when i first realized that i did that,lol!!!!!! But i would change it back if i can have Dallas???????????? lol

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:

So would that mean you are a member of GPC by any chance?
:p

lol well depends on if i was good there or not,lol. If you mean the site with C&C cages then yes that is me, but i rarely post there anymore.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when i first realized that i did that,lol!!!!!! But i would change it back if i can have Dallas???????????? lol
Keep it. :p

Genuinely don't know. Just popped into my head. A salamander is a sort of newty lizardy thing if anyone wasn't sure.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Well I got mine by, I thought that when/if I become a rabbitry, it would be called "FallingStar Rabbitry". But I decided not to put "rabbitry" because, I liked fallingstar better. :p

two yearsish ago i saw Swan Lake performed by American Ballet Theatre. it was AMAZING! it has left an impression on me. ha, and my email is swanlake416

It took me days to think of a name. I never took part in a forum before (this is my first forum), so I had no idea.Pebbles is my first pet, and my first rabbit. I couldn't join because I had no name. :X

Pebbles, Pet, Rabbit, Bunny, PetRabbit, PetBunny, Pet_Bunny :p

I now use this name Pet_Bunny on other forums too, including the Camera Forums. :D

Latest posts

Back