Your username

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was my moms actually lol, she started here when we adopted Jenny, posted twice and never came back..I got annoyed at the stupidity and left the other rabbit board I was on and simpley took over my moms username here. itsazoo..because...well we have so many animals that people say we live in a zoo lol

My name came from my first sweet, beautiful bunny, Sassy. She passed away in May 2009. I love and miss you Sassy :hearts

SweetSassy

I love Blues music and I have had this nickname since the early 90's on lots of forums and messengers now it means even more since it's the name of my business, Bluesmaven Stained Glass.

I use mine for lots of other online things, it is my cat's name (Merlin) and.. Yeah. that is it. It is also my YouTube channel, and a few other things. :p

Since Tiny passed away 3 years ago, I regret having the name TinysMom - not that I regret having him - but it is just hard.

I love the larger breed rabbits and if I were to redo my name (or be on another forum) my name would be "BigBunnyMama" because of my love for the large breeds.

But I don't think anyone on here would recognize me at first if I changed mine...so I guess I'll stay as "TinysMom" on here.

Good One Bill.

What part of Toronto without getting real specific. I lived in the Vic Park/Eglinton area for years then moved to Ajax, (woo hoo) 13 years ago. I may move back to TO one day nothing keeping me here.

OOPs sorry off topic.:biggrin2:

Susan:)

well I got MAX2000 by Max is short for Maximum Ride which is my FAVORITE book series! and I got 2000 from the year 2000 (A very special year in my life:))

JadeIcing wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
origanlly it was my email address, then i wanted to keep all my animal message board names the same so i changed it.

I stole ZooCrew for Jadeicing without even knowing it,lol.  I had remember i heard zoocrew and thought hey i have a zoo , so i came up with Luvmyzoocrew. 

I publicly appologize to Jadeicing!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So not only do you want to steal Dallas you stole my zoo crew idea

8 years ago my email address was zoocrew07. :p

Z is the first initial of my last name. And what do we have 5 of now? Rabbits.

Nothing fancy but it works for me.

K:)

Latest posts

Back