YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatrachel wrote:
nala_comfy.jpg

Cute how old:D

Hello everyone, i have some later pics of the babies and some pics of Flop too!
These have been posted on other posts but i figured it wouldnt hurt to send them again - hope you like them!
This is Flop - my harlequin lop i got for Easter!
Leanne :)

Heres my baby buns - cant remember the age - just over 5 weeks i think - i will take more tomorrow and post them!

You can see Sebastian and Nipper standing up, on the far right is theirmum roxy - lionhead, and next to her is her child - Nibbles who looksjust like her but smaller! JUst in case any one didnt know - their dadis a himalayan Rex and sebastian is growing to look just likehim - none of the feel like him though! lol

And i just thought i would post a close up of alittle baby - this one is Nibbles - the most lionheadish one!! Mybrother actually thought when lookin at him/her that it was roxy - hedoesnt see them much but it does show how alike the young one looks -her mane gets bigger everyday - just like she does!!

Leanne

bi1526 wrote:
Astrid's Susi

Is that a bunny yawn? I LOVE it when they stretch and yawn.
Good Picture! I could never have my camera ready when they do that.

Rainbows! :)

P.S. Welcome to the forum Astrid. Susi and Chico bonded very well.

Havent worked out yet how to post pics but justwanted to show you my baby the bun pic in my avatar.;)Cantwait to post more pics of zebedee and shawn so you can seezebedeesstripes:D And shawns cloud of fur:shock:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
bi1526 wrote:
Astrid's Susi

Is that a bunny yawn? I LOVE it when they stretch and yawn.
Good Picture! I could never have my camera ready when they do that.

Rainbows! :)

P.S. Welcome to the forum Astrid. Susi and Chico bonded very well.

Well, I had had my camera ready for minutes when she finally decided to stop preening herself and yawned.:D

Thanks for the welcome, by the way ;) I like it here !

This one's my favorite! This is all I see when Ilay on the floor with him. I got lucky and snapped it before he gotright in my face.

Here's my new girl. I'm not sure what breed sheis or how old she is....she weighs 1 pound.The pet store hadno idea. She was in a cage with a bunch of dwarf lops and the tiny onesthat have standing ears. She's got the prettiest pink eyes!

Latest posts

Back