Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok this is from last spring and i've lost weight since then but i don't have any really recent pics to share. So here ya go....this is doug and me last spring:

IMG_0622.jpg

Undergunfire, I have to ask... Did those tattoos hurt bad? I would think the chest area under the collarbone would be the worst :p

Oh, and purplepeacock, I have that shirt, too :biggrin2: lol

kherrmann3 wrote:
Undergunfire, I have to ask... Did those tattoos hurt bad? I would think the chest area under the collarbone would be the worst :p
It hurt, but not thaaat bad. It hurt the worst towards the center of my chest and down on towards "the girls" and the arm pit. Talk about *cringing* when he hit those areas.

I get shading and color done on every thing except the bunnies on my birthday, December 8th :biggrin2:!

Ooo! Have fun! I've heard that the shading hurts more... :? That's at least what my boyfriend said. He actually teared up when they got to the top of his shoulder (the top of the deltoid muscle). I want a tattoo, but I want it on my lower stomach, and I'm afraid to get it there :p

Also, I'm afraid of vaccines/IV's... I don't know how I would handle a tattoo needle... I can get my blood drawn, but vaccines and IV's scare the heck out of me (to the point of anxiety attacks when the needle is brought in the room lol).

kherrmann3 wrote:
Ooo! Have fun! I've heard that the shading hurts more... :? That's at least what my boyfriend said. He actually teared up when they got to the top of his shoulder (the top of the deltoid muscle). I want a tattoo, but I want it on my lower stomach, and I'm afraid to get it there :p

Also, I'm afraid of vaccines/IV's... I don't know how I would handle a tattoo needle... I can get my blood drawn, but vaccines and IV's scare the heck out of me (to the point of anxiety attacks when the needle is brought in the room lol).
My tattoo artist, Tony, said it is the outline that hurts the worst.

Don't worry, you don't see a needle in the gun. You can turn away when he unwraps the sterile needle to set it up in the gun.

A good tattoo artist will always go slow and not rough on you when you get your first one.

I love tattoos! Undergunfire, yours look GREAT! I have 2 and am thinking about the 3rd one...I want to get it fairly soon.

Everyone looks great in their pics! It is nice to put a face to a name.

here I am with my little Asher
Mommyandme.jpg

Me-1.jpg

Wow their are some real Beautiful People on here. Pinksalamander you are Beautiful and Thumpers_Mom wow you should be a model. I can't believe you have 2 kids.

Now Maureen go get those rollers and curl your hair. I want to see you. :p

Hugs to all the Beautiful People on RO.

Susan:biggrin2:

kherrmann3 wrote:

don't feel bad....i've been wanting a tattoo of a peacock for YEARS but i'm too chicken to get it. i'm afraid of the pain and i'm afraid that in 10 years i'll hate it. but mostly it's the pain. i'm afraid they'll start it and i won't be able to finish it. oh, and no i don't want a purple peacock...lol

I want a rabbit with the Chinese symbol for "rabbit" on it's hip. I was born in '87, so that's the Chinese year of da bunneh. :D I'm also too cheap to go and get one lol

i finally got some newer pics. this first one is me at my little sister's wedding in september

IMG_0762.jpg

this one is from this morning....excuse the scrubs i was on my way to work:

IMG_0820.jpg

Depending on when you were born in '78, you could either be a snake or a horse.

Feb. 18, 1977-Feb. 6, 1978 Fire Snake Feb. 7, 1978-Jan. 27, 1979 Earth Horse
The fire/Earth thing is your "element" for that animal. The animals go in a twelve year cycle, and the elements go in another cycle. I am a Fire Rabbit. :)

http://www.phillychinatown.com/chinese_topic/chinese_zodiac/year_chart.htm

SOOOSKA wrote:
Wow their are some real Beautiful People on here. Pinksalamander you are Beautiful and Thumpers_Mom wow you should be a model. I can't believe you have 2 kids.

Now Maureen go get those rollers and curl your hair. I want to see you. :p

Hugs to all the Beautiful People on RO.

Susan:biggrin2:
I'm not so old that I use rollers ..the curling iron will do but if I post you have to also Susan :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back