Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me
no make or hair done
n644686580_1437027_8885.jpg

And all "did" up lol
n644686580_1548066_5061.jpg

Ok, here goes......

100_0085.jpg

Me with Nick. This was a year ago, my hair is growing out and shaggy.

100_0861.jpg

Jason with Tobi.

100_1407.jpg

Just me.

100_0078-1.jpg

Amelia was upset at not being included, so here she is!

Oh, and I was born in 1975, so I am the year of the Wood Rabbit:)
Jason is Metal Monkey.

TinysMom wrote:
This is one of the very few pictures of me that I like - it is from when we lived in Anchorage, Alaska (1996-2000). That was probably one of the happiest periods of my life...and to me - it shows in this photo.

Peginalaska-1.jpg

You do look very happy! I've always wanted to live in Anchorage for a bit. For some reason, I always imagined you as a red head, I don't know why! :p:)

I can't believe I've missed all these pics! :shock:

Everyone is so pretty! Kelly, I imagined you totally a brunnette for some reason! Maureen, you too! Love the lipstick, it matches the PJ's :D Raspberry82, you look just like my cousin! Ivory, you look gorgeous without make-up on..... no fair! :X:p

I should go find a newer pic of me..... :?

Here's my latest pic after my haircut the other week:

DSCN0290.jpg

And a pic of me in San Francisco- this was in Alcatraz I was doing the audio tour! :)

DSCN0117.jpg

And me and Steve in the Lake Distric in October- he never smiles properly, always closes his eyes or pulls a funny face. What is with that and boyfriends?!! :p

IMG_6950_2.jpg

And that's quite enough of me to last a lifetime I should think :p

I can't remember if I've posted my pic on here before and I can't be bothered to scroll through the whole thread looking, so here are a couple of new pics.:D

Me on the left

meandemma.jpg

I'm pulling such a stupid face in this one, but I still like it!:p

meAllyandBeccy.jpg

So now you can see why I ama typical fiery redhead.;):biggrin2:

kherrmann3 wrote:
Well, here are my photos! :D

Will and I (Don't worry, he never smiles in pictures.  He's weird that way... :dude:)

I'm sorry, but this pic made me LOL. He looks like he is saying "shes *deep breath* mine"

:p:laugh:

Aaaaaanyway...I should go do some school work...or not :p

Umm....

:baghead

I have one with all my friends makes me loook like a 5 yr old, one with CJ makes me look like an idiot, one with the cat that I took at my brothers party but one of the guys is behind me pulling a funny face and the rest make me look 8 years old lol. :headsmack
I will have to try get one...actually saying that I *might* have one on my photobucket account....*Wonders off*

OK, this is the best pic I can find. It makes me look like a 10 yr old and I yet again look stupid, I was looking at the floor at what Todd (hawk) was (I never figured out what it was) then my friend shouts "hey, look here!" so of course I turned to look at her and then got this up-turned *im so freakin posh* look...lol. Oh and we had only just woke up and were going to fly the hawks so we got up and went straight outside hense we had the camera aswell and my hair is a mess :p
2008_1029mypictures0022.jpg

:baghead

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
So now you can see why I ama typical fiery redhead.
I didn't know you were a redhead. I always thought it was brown.
Ha ha - really? I can't imagine myself as a brunette! I suppose it's different over the internet because you can't see people, but those that know me in person know what a big part of my personality my hair is. I really am a crazy redhead.:p

Oh dear, don't laugh. I've gotten heavily into Japanese street fashion recently... lol
The only recent photos I have of myself are outfit shots:

IMG_2322.jpg

aaaand a bonus picture from my wedding (well just before it actually I guess! XD), September 6th this year :3

n570601339_1351736_8450.jpg

Wow, only just found this thread, It just proves that bunny people are a really good looking lot (David thinks so too:))

Oh piccie time! By the way your all gawjus! I'm Irish so, ya don't expect much lol

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

kkk-1.jpg

I'm the girl on the left. Yup I'm a poser!

I did find a picture of me at long last. it's about two years old though. You can see my frind Rosa (left) and me (right with orange top)
P1010062.jpg

Excuse the drink in the picture but we were celebrating our grading
P1010053.jpg

Latest posts

Back