Your Picture!-Part II (Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Maureen I wasn't saying you were so old, I actually use rollers sometimes, but i draw the line I don't go out with them in my hair. LOL

Susan:p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Depending on when you were born in '78, you could either be a snake or a horse.

Feb. 18, 1977-Feb. 6, 1978 Fire Snake Feb. 7, 1978-Jan. 27, 1979 Earth Horse
The fire/Earth thing is your "element" for that animal. The animals go in a twelve year cycle, and the elements go in another cycle. I am a Fire Rabbit. :)

http://www.phillychinatown.com/chinese_topic/chinese_zodiac/year_chart.htm
well since i'm feb 16th in 78 then i'm an earthy horse...lol....

100_1677Large2.jpg

100_1678Large.jpg

angieluv wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
angieluv wrote:
Taken within the past hour
lipstick, hairdone .. the whole thing lol :p
but I'm still wearing pj's
lol...you're too funny. if it makes you feel better in one of my pics i'm wearing scrubs for work.
You look darling in that pic!
thank you but don't you know EVERYONE looks darling with a bun in their hands!! I radiant liffey's cuteness....i truely don't posess and cuteness all on my own:D

It's so neat to see everyone's pictures!! Everyone on here looks like such a great person, no wonder we all like to chat so much! :biggrin2:

Here are some of me. The last one is a goofy pic of me and Max- I'm trying not to laugh. I lucked out that the 1st pic turned out so well, I took it with my cell phone! Yes, I look totally stunned! LOL. :shock::p

AthenaPretty.jpg

MEEE-2.jpg

It was 102 degrees that day this was taken. Max was none too please about that!

P1010110-1.jpg

My sweetie Travis.. aka Max's slave daddy

p1010205-1.jpg

This is one of the very few pictures of me that I like - it is from when we lived in Anchorage, Alaska (1996-2000). That was probably one of the happiest periods of my life...and to me - it shows in this photo.

Peginalaska-1.jpg

angieluv wrote:
Ivory wrote:

Never pictured you would look like this Ivory

LOL I thought you would look "bookish" and here you're a babe

LMAO! It throws people off, for sure...:laugh:

Thanks LOL!

TinysMom wrote:
This is one of the very few pictures of me that I like - it is from when we lived in Anchorage, Alaska (1996-2000). That was probably one of the happiest periods of my life...and to me - it shows in this photo.

Peginalaska-1.jpg

I thought you would look nice and pretty "like you do" ...
look at all these youngsters that we are competing with ............................

Ithink it would be cool to live in Anchorage.;.no wonder you were backing Sarah!!!!

Latest posts

Back