Your picture-Part 1 (Now Closed) *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a trip. When she was very little we tookher to see The Emperors New Groove, another little girl keeps talking.She gets up walks over and says Can you please be quite I am trying towatch the movie...

:D

Mommyand Daisy:

110606_22181.jpg

Mommy (though Daisy still made it in the background):

101906_21531.jpg

Home for New Year's Eve, a little late for a Christmas shot. Hoo-rah for looking 15:

889771425108_0_BG.jpg

Peaches and Daddy:

123106_00401.jpg

Mommy and Daddy:

pix__70.jpg

l_05d2a125856864a23309b38f7fb561ae.jpg
That'sme before I got my buns! :)

They are still kind of scared of us so it's really hard to take a pic with them. Well hopefully soon enough!

Me and Camo on the Fourth of July last year

2myox2d.jpg

A wedding pic of me and Kyle (he's the one that saved Camo)

3zul8np.jpg

48fsh04.jpg

Me and Kyle in SLC last year

4cbh26x.jpg

And definately our BEST pic - Me and Kyle dressed up for Halloween this last year :D

42mgcba.jpg

Amy, have youever been to Tennessee? I swear I saw that picture of you with yoursweet heart and I remembered your face from somewhere before. It was asharp image in my mind. I have either met you before or your evil twin,because I known I have seen a face that is exactly like yours! Or maybeI am out of my mind. Hey, maybe even both. Anywho.
<3, RaE

Weetwoo_89 wrote:
Nope, I am not on myspace. Maybe I am just crazy, but Iswear I have seen your face before. Or maybe you just look like someoneI know??? I think I am just Looney Toons...>.<

undergunfire wrote:
Nope, I have neverbeen to Tenn. Maybe it was myspace?http://www.myspace.com/xundergunfire

:)

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts
She probably has a "twin" in Tenn. I know Ido. I know one for sure in a town not 20 mins fromme.:D People have told me and I still have people asking me,or thinking I am someone else, it's weird.:cool:

I bet she lives here and is trying to trickme >.> She is going to sneak up on me and be like "Boo!"and I will probably pass out. I am hard to sneak up on (it ispractically impossible) but if someone can manage it I am like a crazyfainting goat. In doubt? Pass out! ^.^

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Weetwoo_89 wrote:
Nope, Iam not on myspace. Maybe I am just crazy, but I swear I have seen yourface before. Or maybe you just look like someone I know??? I think I amjust Looney Toons...>.<

undergunfire wrote:
Nope, I have neverbeen to Tenn. Maybe it was myspace?http://www.myspace.com/xundergunfire

:)

She probably has a "twin" in Tenn. I know Ido. I know one for sure in a town not 20 mins fromme.:D People have told me and I still have people asking me,or thinking I am someone else, it's weird.:cool:

This is me BEFORE the cancer..Still trying to gain my weight back, and my hair is finally coming back in..YAY!

greener-1.jpg
Skippy7-1.jpg

and me with Skippy..(Whilst I was pregnant.)

Haha I must have a twin then! I swear I have never been to Tenn, hehe.:)

Well, it's NOT a good picture of me, but what the heck... here I am with my mini stallion Chianti...

chiantime.jpg

Edit to add:

Oh! I remembered I have a better one of myself :) Here I am with my hubby Craig:

04a48536.jpg

Jessi

:thud:

Jessi....You live not too far from me. If you wake up onemorning to find that gorgeous stallion missing.....I pony-nappedhim:tongutwo:.

My gosh, he is so gorgeous.

LOL!

Thanks :) I'm very pleased with him :) He's 2, I bought him lastJuly... a birthday present to myself ;) He was in his awkward yearlingstage, but I knew what he could become, and I knew that he went toNationals as a weanling and got a top 10, and has excellent breeding,and that COLOR! :) Anyhow, a couple days ago I was debating on showinghim next weekend, so I thought I"d clip his head/neck to see how helooked under his fuzz... and got carried away :) But I was so STUNNEDhow good he looked, so I had to go grab my show halter and hubby totake some nice photos ;) And yes, I'm entering him (and one of mymares) in the show ;)

If you're board April 15th and want to drive down to Carefree Hwy towatch a mini show, let me know and I can give you directions! :)

Jessi

Back