Your picture-Part 1 (Now Closed) *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jace wrote:
I guess you're forced to type something with pictures 0_o

SSPX0004.jpg

Ooh, look a hot Josh Hartnett look-alike. XD

Me at bestfriends wedding. I cant get the one ofme and Nibbles to resize for browser so this was the only other currentone I could find.:foreheadsmack::melodramatic

I did it. Me and Nibbles after long day at the vet. She is sporting her new red tiny cast:cool:

Ah.. i do love these topics...

1229139711_l.jpg

Me and my best friends sister (im on the left)

1259208179_l.jpg

A very odd pic (i'm not even going to tell you what i'd drunk before this pic was taken :S)

1396513000_l.jpg

And finally a closeup!

Suppose i best add a pic now i'm a posting member! Most my pics are embarassing, got to try to find one that isn't...
PHOTONo-1.jpg

Thats me on the left in the stripey top, probably one of the least embarrasing pics i could find!!lol
and because i know you want to see one, heres an embarrasing one...i'm not ashamed...lol
Photo02_7A.jpg

Definatly not the most embarrasing one i could find (infact probablymore embarrasing for my friend!!) But i don't want to humiliate myselftoo much ;)

Anna xxxxx

star_girl wrote:
Photo02_7A.jpg

Definatly not the most embarrasing one i could find (infact probablymore embarrasing for my friend!!) But i don't want to humiliate myselftoo much ;)

Anna xxxxx
haha I love this picture!

ME and My Family: Click on pics To See Larger Size.:wave:

This is the Newest Pic Of Me.

This is the last Pic My wife Got Me to take With The Family (2yrs Old):embarrassed:

Same age As Last one ButI Just Love ThisPic Of My Girls and I.:biggrin:

Here's me at a rodeo about to do team roping

1336620201_l.jpg
1336620201_l.jpg

And here's a horrible horrible picture of me, I don't take good posed pictures

1119727035_l.jpg

jak7.jpg

^ Me at Halloween. I went as....myself? It was a last minute decision.Most people just thought I was a witch. I justcan't argue with freecandy.

bigdog.jpg

^ Me and my dog, Seth. He kind of takes up most of the bed. Napping is somewhat of an impossibility.

mee.jpg

^ Moi.

JesseIo.jpg

^ Here's a really old picture of me with one of my rescues. He's anEnglish angora named Io (after Jupiter's moon). He looks really bad inthat picture, it's the second day I had him. I had to buzz off a lot ofmats, his skin was in such bad shape. He was so matted his elbows werefused to his knees,a nd he couldn't move or walk. Which probablyexplained why we was soooo skinny. It was too cold to take too much furoff of him but I cleaned him up for the most part and when spring timecame I gave him a ridiculous haircut.

The End.

I'm not posting a pic i just thought you may alldelight in a chuckle at the fact that i was just scrolling through, sawa picture of me, and thought "oh my gosh someone has posted a pictureof me on here!". Then i realised i posted it.

Dumbday

Back