Your Bunny's Favorite Toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoppidy doesnt go anywere with out his best buddy! Mr. Green elephant:D

Wow, your bunnies have some really nice beds/dolls/toys! Even I don't have nice things like that. Hahahaha lucky bunnies!

:Dthanks! And guess what?.... I donthave nice things like that either! LOL I had to get rid of most myfurniture to make room for them!:?But they are worth it!

Shye

I found an old video of Apollo bossing around some of her toys.:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNKHrR3dd-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNKHrR3dd-w[/ame]

I all of a sudden lost my Digital Camera, so I can only show you the type of toys they like and not them playing whith them.

The Flip N' Toss is Bun-Bun's favorite.
TY530.jpg

And they both love the Nature Ball.
rabbitcentral1939109313fz8.jpg

And they love to tear up toilet paper towel rolls.
667ak2.jpg

And they love their "stress relievers" stuffed bunny rabbits. Not onlyto "relieve stress" - to cuddle and sleep whith as well!! (Cocoa onlycuddles whith his.)
stuffed_angora_rabbit.jpg

There real ones is Bun's fat cotton tail rabbit, and Cocoa's white bunny in a tutu.

I just made the mistake of handing out about 40 of these in the rabbitry (the garage bunnies have these already)....

The rabbitry is very near my desk - now they can "ring for supper" when they're bored.

I got them off Ebay - package of 24 for like $7 plus shipping.

Peg

You're in trouble now! Loki likes tothrow all of his toys around while I'm getting his veggiesready. I can't imagine that with all your rabbits!:shock:

TinysMom wrote:
I just made the mistake of handing out about 40 of these inthe rabbitry (the garage bunnies have these already)....

The rabbitry is very near my desk - now they can "ring for supper" when they're bored.

I got them off Ebay - package of 24 for like $7 plus shipping.

Peg

hahaha "ring for supper":laugh:!!!!!

Wow! they will be ringing in your ears all day! Let alone super time :D

My bunnies arent a lover of toys :(But if anything gets in their way, they pick it up and chuck it.

Bun-Bun playing whith his Flip N' Toss:
bunet7.jpg

bun45lu6.jpg

bundgi9.jpg
bundgi9.jpg

Cocoa disn't feel like moving around. He just whanted to sleep in his basket.
I whish this place would allow copying and pasting - it's difficult and messy writing down all of the links.

Here is Cocoa poking his head out of his favorite box. And yes, he did make that hole by himself!!!

419475329_01c7a89b94.jpg

Latest posts

Back