Your Bunny's Favorite Toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score
I searched for this, but couldn't find it. So I'm starting a photo phile!

What are your rabbit(s)' favorite toys? Post pictures! With the bunnyif possible. Creative ideas are welcome, and sold ones, too- so I couldlook into getting some for CnC :)

Timmy and his slinkey in his fiddlesticks tunnel

CIMG2544.jpg

Both of them with their huge piece of paper

CIMG2385.jpg

That's so cute!!! :)

I've seen that tunnel in many other pictures. Perhaps I should take out the cracker box and toss in that tunnel :)

Something else they like, but I don't have apicture of is the long 12 packs of soda, the boxes. I takeoff both ends to make a tunnel. Yours are likely young enoughto fit through it too. It's a bit tight for my buns.

i actually just got them one of those caprisunboxes; long ones, you know? I opened both sides and made a tunnel; theyfit perfectly! :)

But then again, Cream likes to walk ON it rather than THROUGH it...hahaha

Aww, I wish I could contribute, but Butter doesn't like toys :?
Crazy rabbit.
I always think it's so cute when bunnies play with toys, though~ My olddutch girls used to. I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread..... ;)

Dear lord somebody wants pics of rabbits with toys...

Somebody stop me before I post too many! My rabbits love toys and I love to take pictures of them.:D

BTW, have you checked out the Bunny 101 Toy thread?
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12433&forum_id=17

Loki (dutch) and Sprite (dwarf hotot) with their huge jingle bell balls from Petco.
100_1501a.jpg

100_2136a.jpg

Little jingle bell toys are fun too.
30xh5yb.jpg

Mocha beating up her Nut Knot Nibbler.
49joqqt.jpg

And in a wicker basket.
2v8lvtt.jpg

Fey with a toilet paper tube stuffed with hay.
2ppzjar.jpg

Fey in the cat tunnel.
100_2396a.jpg

Box toys are always fun...
35d47jc.jpg

2dmcpdi.jpg

So are hanging toys. I make my own.:)
4degy6t.jpg

4hu35u0.jpg

Can't forget grass mats! I made a tunnel with this one.
4826hxu.jpg

Ok, I'm done now. I swear!

naturestee, those are some amazing stuff!!!

although busy right now, later when i have time i'm going to steal yourideas and make lots of fun toys!! :colors:Teehee

:jumpforjoy:Yah!! I love toy toy pics!!! Oh and how I want a dwarf hoto!!!

Well, Nuggles loves her stuffed toys! she has 2 favorite teddy bears,one pink snoring pig, a white bunny, purple bunny, her winnie the pooslrg and small, her princess tent, and her bed.

this is Nuggles falling asleep on her bed while talking to Nibbles on the other side of the cage

Millie's favourite toy is probably either her digging box

Milliedigging.jpg

or any paper bags

Millieinpaperbag.jpg

or her tunnel:ponder:

Milliesnoozinginpipe.jpg

Ruby's favourite toy is probably her towel, she loves to dig at it then fall asleep on it!;)

Rubyonsofa1.jpg

They are also both obsessed with their little cardboard boxes which I fill with hay, they like to play 'trains' in them.;)

bunsinboxes2.jpg

Nuggles with lrg Poo and Tigger

Her favorite blanket and pillow, little poo bear(her first toy)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
They are also both obsessed with their little cardboard boxes which I fill with hay, they like to play 'trains' in them.;)

bunsinboxes2.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! >.< That's sooooo cute :D

And Shye, I love the picture with Tigger+Pooh...it looks like yourbunny's actually having a get together with them! :bunnydance:

Back