York, PA Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maukin

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was going to the Show this weekend in Bair, Pa? I would like to be there, but I can'tt seem to find out where it is. Can anyone help me?

I'm PMing you with contact information for the show superintendent or secretary or something....

Peg

Awww shucks, I can't make it this weekend. (Can't leave hubby alone yet... too soon after the surgery). Please let us know what goes on. Are you going to enter Arwyn? Is it a day of show entry?

I got in touch with the secretary of the show. It's at the 4H center. Address is 771 Stoverstown Rd. York, PA 17408. Would love to see some of you.

As for showing Arwyn, can I do that?? What do I do, just heave her up on to the judge's table? "Hi, this is my rabbit?" Is there an entry fee? Can I just show up?

The breeder of Arwyn will be there with a newly weaned litter of light grays for sale. MUST RESIST!! WORK WITH ONE COLOR!!!!!! ACK!!!

She has two new litters of sandies that just opened their eyes, of which I get my pick when I come to see them. They should be weaned in April, and YES, there will be plenty of pictures of our little Dugan. Cathy, wish you could be there to help me pick him out.

I'll report on the show tomorrow evening, unless I can't kick this cold I seem to have been holding on to like a life raft and don't feel up to going. I keep thinking I might come home with something if I do....

<whine> I LOVE light grays..... Maukin was a light gray......:sad::bunny5

You have to send the secretary an entry with Arwyn's info (ear number, age class, variety, etc.)and your entry fee. Not sure you can enter this late. Secretary would have the info. If it's a "day of show entry", you just have to bring the bunny and enter her there. (She's still a Junior).

Hope you feel better. Tough to muster the energy to attend a show when you're not feeling well.

Latest posts

Back