Yay! ^^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun is a bit of a diva and probably dominant, but still a sweetie... If I were to get another bun

• Other (post)

• Playful

• Timid

• Suck-up

• Calm

• Diva

• Docile

• Sweetheart

• Mischevious(sp?)

• Silly

• Perfectionist("decorator", moves things.)

• Dominant

• Aggressive

• caring

• Fussy

• Shy

• Hyper

• Lazy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xila

Reaction score
Yay! I got BunBun’s Pen done today! We took down the tree, and I immediately began BunBun’s pen. =3
He loves it. ^^ it’s bigger than I expected!

After building it, I go to get something (a rag for him to play with, I think) and I come back… No white blur comes to greet me. o-o So I thought he was in his cage- he wasn’t. I’m now franticly scurrying around his cage thinking “Oh gosh, oh gosh!” because I had not put the adult cats/teen cats out… He HATES cats when he knows they can get to him. He had a bad experience as a baby- one pounced on him- and he has never really gotten over it. )= (It REALLY spooked him. He actually started screaming. D=) However, if he knows they are separated by bars of metal, he’ll flaunt and fluff all he wants.

But anyway, I’m now running around the house, picking up all the larger cats I see and handing them to my brother going “Here, hold this.” I mean it, I was really freaking out. EVERY animal we own sees rabbits as a low animal on the food chain, if you know what I mean... (Well, I guess I should say every cat we own... We used to have a dog like that, but the poor girl passed away recently. Desi would rather not hang around BunBun (o_O Don't ask. She's just randomly afraid of him.) and the other dog we have is crippled. No interest in chasing rabbits... Unless you count the fish as a predator to BunBun, that's about it.)

But anyway, while scurrying around the house, I see him just nonchalantly wandering around the living room. I cross my arms and look at him, and he turns around and gives me this look like “Oh, hi! What brings you here?”

So I get him in his cage.
Seriously, though, there was only a few INCHES of space where he got out. O-o It was amazing!
I knew rabbits could really slink thorough gaps, but…

So anyway, I locked him up and continued on my way.

PICTURES:
BunBunPen-2.jpg

*Note
The canopy is only TEMPERY. When I get more NICs, I’ll pit a real lid on.

This should give you an idea of it’s size- the green thing behind the blue tub/hay is his cage, the NICs is the extension.
It’s pretty cool with the canopy- it’s like the forts I used to make with my friends. ^^

BunBunPen3.jpg

BunBunPen2.jpg

BunBun chillin’ in his mansion. ;3 (as he calls it)

SO, I was talking to BunBun today about his “mansion”… I said it might even be “big enough for two”…

If you got my hint, what kind of rabbit should she be? What about her personality? Dominant? Calm? Lazy? Fussy? Perfectionist? Playful? Goofy? Most should know BunBun is: demanding, probably dominant, and a bit of a diva… (divo, since he is a boy? xD) I need your opinion!
If Docile/calm/timid/etc. would be the best choice, I was really looking at this one...
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10015157
Pumpkin Pie.(Name might be changed or shortened) Every time I read about her and watch her story it makes mah heart melt...

"...one of the boarders contacted Rabbit & Small Animal Rescue when she discovered the horrid condition that 49 rabbits were being kept in. They were in filthy wire-bottom cages and fed nothing but hay and hard bread. When I first arrived at the barn, there was no clean water available to any of these rabbits. There were 10-15 rabbits in each cage and standing room only..." -Her page
She was going to be sold for meat! :(

but she is at least 7 1/2 hours away. I'd need someone to trasport her if I decide on her.(and is chosen for her)
She is supposedly 6-7 months old, and will be spayed prior to adoption.

OH! Before I forget, many people want pictures/videos of BunBun-
http://www.pagii.com/170649/138049
Pictures, videos, you name it. It’s still being worked on, though, so new things are added DAILY.

~Xila
&
(A very happy) *BunBun

Nice pen :)!

I do have to add, though, that you should take that "log snack" away from him. Those products are unhealthy for your rabbit AND pine shavings is used to "create" this type of "treat". I wish they would be pulled from store shelves, they are very unhealthy.

I would replace the treat with some apple branches.

undergunfire wrote:
Nice pen :)!

I do have to add, though, that you should take that "log snack" away from him. Those products are unhealthy for your rabbit AND pine shavings is used to "create" this type of "treat". I wish they would be pulled from store shelves, they are very unhealthy.

I would replace the treat with some apple branches.
Thank you very much! I didn't know that. :biggrin2:

I'll take it away after I post this; BunBun doesn't like it anyway. ^^
-goes to get some apple branches from backyard-
I have to ask, we have a Crabapple tree... is that ok for him? I mean, he loves them- he'll gnaw them into a powder- but are they ok for him to have?

Back