Yay Gir!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well Gir managed to go pee in thelitterbox! He still has his accidents, but the first time hejumped into the box to go pee! He is learning =)

He also graced me with the first bunny purr =) he is learning that noseand cheek rubs are nice. He even comes over to me now, Iguess his shyness is starting to wear off =)

That's great! He's learning is right! He loves his mom!

He is the cutest little thing. His ears look so big compared to his little body. I just adore him.

-Carolyn

those ears are why I scoff at the lovely breeddefinitition those pet shop people gave him. They said he wasa dwarf, but I say his ears are much too big to be a dwarf!His coloring makes me think Silver Marten.

Well buns teaching buns is a very realoccurence... Gir gave his daddy the first kisses of his bunnycareer. Hopefully he gets to be a kissy bun..

cuddletime.jpg

Guin giving her dad a kissie

giranddad.jpg

The infamous kissie sound... to intice the baby to give kisses...

And yay! Kisses!

OH OH OH he is sooo sweet, excuse me if I am lateon jumping on the bunnywagon of his lovely'ness~first time I have seenhim. Wonderful news about the kisses, your a lucky mom indeed.

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

Hehe well of course you are excused, you have been gone =) and well, I am new as is Gir

Guin is showing him the ropes. Kisses earn raisins, dates andmaybe an almond. Guin is the kissest bunny I have ever known,now to get Gir to give more kisses and this is a happy household

I raise dwarfs and sometimes i do get ones withbig ears.the breed silver martin is a large breed up to 9 1/2 lbs.thelarger dwarfs will weigh up to 2 1/2 lbs.bluebird

Well time will tell =) They said Guinwas a dwarf too, and she is 6 pounds now. But whether hestays this little, or grows up to be a big bun, we are still going tolove him!

Latest posts

Back