Yay!! Bunnies are doing well in their new home..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
I have been getting a few emails of feed back about my bunnies that went to their new homes last week. Well, I sent emails out last night asking how they are all doing. Here is one reply I got last night

"Heis doing great and fit right in right away. He is great with the kids, verycurious and funny with our little dog and has a great time going further andfurther into our house adventuring and seeing what he can find. We named himRex. He is a great part of the family and such a cutie! You do a wonderful jobgetting them ready for homes and I will recommend your bunnies to any friendwho is considering adding one to their family."

I am so happy to head that people are happy with their bunnies and that they are doing well. Makes me feel better about them leaving! :)

I regularly email the breeders I bought rabbits from. First I like getting their input on rabbit things, also I like hearing about their siblings, and lastly to update them on how life is going for the buns.

Well, I am not sure that they would have started the email. So, I just emailed to check up on how things are going. I want to be sure that they ae enjoying their bunnies and that they know that I am here for any questions or concerns.

Latest posts

Back