X pens :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends what size your looking for, x-pens like that one that are designed just for small animals, are really small. And for that price, youre better off going for a dog x-pen, their much larger, much sturdyer and come in any hight from 18"- 5 or 6 feet high.... Every one of those small animal ones ive seen are flimsy, and if youre constantly bringing it inside and out it wont last long, invest your money in something that will last, i leave my x-pen outside 24/7 (im to lazy to put it away) and its happy as ever, and its been out being used as a gate to keep the dogs on the deck or my rabbits outside play area, and ive had it out there for gosh.... almost 10 years! and its only JUST starting to get some rust under the little peices that hold the pannels together but that comes right off with vinigar.

IMHO go for a dog one :)

http://www.petco.com/product/5874/P..._1-_-Precision Pet Eight Panel Wire Pens-5874

BUT!
Wait for them to come on sale! NEVER pay full price for an x-pen, that or buy one used (but even then some people charge way to much for a used pen)

Argee we bought a puppy xpen and it`s really sturdy nothing could chew through the metal not even a dog and as it`s so sturdy you can a fix a net with pegs to make a roof/make a solid roof if nec or clip it to the front of a hutch,Paid about £60 for mine ,worth every penny

Latest posts

Back