X-Factor 2009!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest I can't remember anyone as pathetic as them being in the final 12. Maybe Louis did it for the Irish viewers. It's not as if we could vote anyhow...

Just watched the Drama Teacher guy's performance. That was one of my favourite songs .. and I have to admit, he did a blummin good effort with it. I thought he held back (more than he has before) and got it just right .. LOVED IT !

I need to nosy at that young lass .. the one with the "Disney" sounding voice or sort of Karen Carpenter/ish ... what's her name?

So glad to have the live shows again! :D

I can't believe Rikki is there he makes me feel sick he is so so so so so average, how did evil Cheryl put him through over Ethan? :X

I don't mind J&E, they aren't good singers but they are entertaining I think, imo they would do well in some other line of showbiz. But nobody deserves such a hate campaign against them, it's absolutely disgusting. They are just 17, this should be the time of their life and the pathetic British public and the press are just ruining it for them. :( But Cheryl saying "You can't sing - fact." OMG I lol'ed at that, does she think she can sing?! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTGGlxYTao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTGGlxYTao[/ame]

I don't think Kandy Rain should have went out. Ugh Cheryl's comments, who cares what they wear? They sang well I though, actually I think they were better than Miss Frank. But they never had a chance. Of that bottom two, I would have put Rachel out, I don't like her very much.

My favourites were Joe (what a surprise!) and Jamie. I'm not sure if I just liked that one performance of Joe or if I'll keep liking him, but he was my top on Saturday. I love Jamie, I really really wish Simon would give him some recent rock songs. I also like Lucie, she is amazing. I thought I would hate Lloyd (the welsh Eoghan Quigg) but ended up just feeling really bad for him. What was she thinking giving him Cry Me a River? :S Stacey is great too, but I find her a bit uncomfortable to watch? I dunno why. Olly was a bit of a let down... and I won't start on Danyl. =X

I have to admit, the twins are really growing on me! I felt sorry for them on Saturday, they are only young and looked so excited to be performing. I think they'll do a bit of a Rhidian with me (arrogant at 1st, but turn out to actually be decent lads!)

I'm so glad that slutty girl group left. I hate them!

What was that??!!
Poor Rachel being in the bottom two again when there were way worse acts.
I am not even going to comment on the twins performance:(
Rikki leaving isn't too great a loss and hardly unexpected.
But what about Whitney Houston's performance tonight. Was she on drugs or something? It was understandable that her body movements were somewhat stiff as her dress was falling apart but she certainly appeared spaced out at the end.:?

Great result - perfect bottom two, Rachel to go next week plz.
Delighted that Rikki and the eyebrow are gone!

I have to mention that performance last night. The twins. Funniest tv moment of the year, I laughed the whole way through, cannot believe they did the talking bit from the video! I voted for them seeing as everyone else was crap. At least they entertained.
No that's not fair, Jamie was good, Stacey was quite good, Joe was alright.

Lucie really disappointed, hope she improves next week. Olly - I don't get why everyone loves him? Lloyd, LOL! Bleeding Love!? What were you thinking Cheryl?! Miss Frank were a bit of a disaster, and I still hate Danyl.

Whitney was a bit out of it wasn't she, what was with her dress? :S Yeah I think she's on something, just like Robbie Williams last week. Better than Cheryl though. How she has the nerve to criticise Kandy Rain when she comes out looking like THAT!? What a chav. And what a cow with her comment at the end, poor J&E, it's not their fault that people prefer to watch them than dull Rikki, maybe if she had made half sensible choices for her top three she wouldn't have already lost an act. :rollseyes

Oh and well done Alexandra getting no. 1! :)

I still LOVE Danyl .. but then again, he's a Drama teacher so, aswell as being able to sing in tune, he knows how to "act" a song through with all it's nuances.

Jamie I really, really enjoyed this week and Jo, well, I shouldn't really, but he has such a beautiful face I could just look at him for ages. Such a versatile vocal too.

Stacey .. you have to love her .. but are there too many female singers out there already ...

John and Edward were hilarious. I was actually crying with laughter! They have to stay in for a few more weeks, they are way more entertaining than a lot of those boring acts!

I also have to say, how bitchy was Cheryl's comment?! There was really no need. I felta bit disappointed in her and I love Cheryl (I have to admit to beinga massive Girl's Aloud fan, and have even seen them in concert a couple of times:D)

cheryl.jpg

:p

Still, very unprofessional Cheryl!

Becca wrote:
Who do we want to go tonight then?
John and Edward.... PLEASE!!!!

They sang out of time last night completely! I'm sure they even sang the wrong words at one point as well. I don't think they should be allowed to hide behind gimmicks and props anymore. TIME TO GO!

I have a feeling Danyl will be in the bottom 2 again tonight- he seemed a broken man on stage last night, and the judges didn't mention it but he sang the wrong words too I think? He seems like he's kind of given up...

I loved Stacey, Lucie and Olly!

^ Yeah I defo think "Jedward" need to go!
They just CANNOT sing! Its a SINGING competition!

I love Olly and Lloyd<3

Olly was the best last night I think :highfive:

I vowed after this series never to watch X-Factor again. Those twins are just a farce and it serves Louis right that he lost his only promising group.
I absolutely hated to see danyl so dejected. I never read the papers so I had no issue with him being arogant or something. i just thought he was a really talented performer but he looked crushed last night,
I don't get Lloyd either.If I was a teenager i think Joe would be more my cup of tea rather than boring Blond Blue eyes....
I want the twins and Lloyd to go but I am sure it will be somebody totally different

I don't read the papers either, but the way that Danyl acts on stage has annoyed me somtimes- it seems like more of an arena-tour performance, in that he seems to act like he's got it in the bag, rather than he's still in the competition. However, I do think he's a really good singer! It was a shame to see him looking so sad last night.

I get so nervous waiting for the results! I will cover my eyes until Stacey gets through!

I am so glad Danyl got through. I can't see the judges saving Rachel again however poorly Lloyd performs

I'm pretty much disgusted that the twins are still in it.

I think Lloyd should go, not sure how his sore throat will work out? He could barely talk, so I don't know how he'll sing for survival!

But I do agree with you Sabine, Rachel seems to be on borrowed time, which is a shame because I thought she was really good this week.

I hope all the people that vote for John and Edward will buy their single:(

I hate SC. He already knows the bottom two results, of course Rachel should have been saved, she was incredible. Lloyd.. words fail me. He is so so so bad.

Ok, J&E can't sing very well, but they entertain. Lloyd is no better a singer, and is sooo boring.

Lucie to win! I shall keep voting for both her and J&E! :D

So gutted that Rachel has gone!

She was so much a better singer than Lloyd. Although sadly, I think Simon had a point- the public clearly didn't like her as much for whatever reason and if he'd saved her she probably would have been in the bottom 2 next week, so it maybe would have been delaying the inevitable.

Really, really sick of John and Edward now! REALLY SICK! :grumpy:

Back