X-Factor 2009!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone see the xtra factor tonight? that last guy was hilarious and what louie walsh said 'you don't have the full package' lol :roflmao:

Gosh, it took me quite a while to dig out this thread. It's a shame it kind of died. But now with the auditions over and all into boot camp it should get quite interesting.
What's your favourite and what's your most hated act of the 24 that got through.
The group I hate most are the Irish twins. They can't sing, can't dance and are totally corney + absolute turds the way the stole a part in one of the auditions.
I can't quite decide who I like most yet. I like the primary school teacher (forgotten the name:() and the other rather unassuming guy that did that cute little dance routine in his first audition.
Who do you think is going to win?

Thank god the auditions are over, I'm really looking forward to the live shows!

I love Ethan, and I really like Stacey McLean (NOT the one with the baby, the one with dark hair). So most likely neither will be through. I also like Jamie Afro, I think, I need to see a bit more of him. I don't like J&E, it's just silly now. But the groups are a pathetic category this year so I bet they will be the first three out, whoever is picked. xD

I have no idea who will win, hopefully not that awful teacher, how arrogant can a person get? @_@

I hate the twins too! I'm a little scared that they may actually make it to the finals though since Louis is mentoring the groups and he likes them- UGGHH! They can't sing at all- which annoys be- I thought it was supposed to be a talent contest? And don't even get me started on their hair!

Michaela, I quite liked Danyl, the teacher in his first audition, but I completely went off him in Bootcamp. Arrogant indeed!

I loooooooooove Ethan..... :inlove: really hope he gets through. And I quite like Miss Frank although we'll see if they are actually happy to be in a group or not. I quite like one of the girls, but I can't remember which one and I can't remember her name! Lucie I like as well.

It's a tough call this year I think. Last year as soon as I saw Alexandra's audition I knew she was going to win, but this year I can't even predict who the final 2 could possibly be...

Can't wait for judge's houses!!

Find out whos in the final 12 tomorrow this is who is in atm:

Cheryl's group:
Ethan Boroian
Rikki Loney
Joe McElderry
Duane Lamonte
Lloyd Daniels
Daniel Fox

Danni's group:
Lucie Jones
Stacey Solomon
Stacey McClean
Rachel Adedeji
Despina (can't spell last name :p)
Nicole Jackson

Simon's group:
Danyl Johnson
Olly Murs
Treyc Cohen
Daniel Pearce
Nicole Lawrence
Jamie Archer

Louis' group:
Project A
Kandy Rain
De-Tour
Harmony Hood
Miss Frank
John & Edward

The over 25's are so strong. I'd love to see every single one of them again. Of the groups the only one that made an impression on me is Miss Frank. If those horrible twins get through again I really doubt Lous' sanity:(

OMG he put the Horrible Twins through. He's got to be insane! They are such an embarrassment.:banghead

Ugh, I had read the spoilers and hoped a few of them were wrong, but they got them spot on.

Simon picked quite well, I would have picked Daniel from Popstars over that horrid teacher, but I like Olly and Jamie.
Dannii picked well too, those three are definitely the best singers, but I don't like Stacey Solomon, I can't warm to her.
Louis didn't have a great bunch to pick from the poor thing, Miss Frank are the only decent group in the six. I don't like J&E, but who else could he have put through, nobody else was any good!?
Cheryl.... ugh what is wrong with her? Terrible choices! Joe is ok, I quite like him. I don't like Lloyd, and cannot stand Rikki. Ethan should have been in there, I know his voice isn't the best, but imo he's a better singer than Lloyd or Rikki. :( So disappointed he's out.

I totally agree with you Michaela. I really did wonder what Cheryl was thinking with her choices.:?

It seems to me that the girls and over 25s are the strongest so far. Live show next week!:D

I thought tonight's public vote was rather a surprize:( I had expected Rikki, Lloyd and (hopefully) the Twins at the bottom.
Kandy Rain wasn't going to win the show but I would have loved to see them again. Now we have to endure John& Edward for another week.
:vomit:
I am glad Dannii apologized for her rather inappropriate comment last night.

Can't believe John and Edward are still in it. Something is wrong here!

I thought that Kandy Rain could have been good given another chance- If John and Edward HAD to stay in then I would have said Rikki to go because I really didn't see why he was there in the first place and he didn't sing well. Lloyd didn't really either but I think that was just nerves- I think he'll get better and there was no way he was going because he'll surely get the girly vote!

I was really shocked at Dannii's comment last night but now I feel kind of bad for her- I think it was a bad attempt at a joke and you could almost see her horror when she realised it had gone down like a lead balloon...

YAY for Lucie, Miss Frank and Stacey getting through though!! :D:D

Does anyone else dislike Jame like I do? I really, really don't like him :?

Jamie Archer isn't my cup of tea either but I reserve the HATE for the TWINS. What horrible brats

Saffy wrote:
I missed it on Saturday due to not feeling well and decing bed was the bestter option.

Will have to catch up !
It was repeated on ITV earlier- I bet it'll be on ITV2 a couple of times at least today as well :)

Sabine wrote:
Jamie Archer isn't my cup of tea either but I reserve the HATE for the TWINS. What horrible brats
Oh yeah I'm with you totally. I'd happily keep Jamie in at the price of the twins even though I don't like him, because I HATE, HATE, HATE them! It's not even as if they're good singers in their own way and just not my cup of tea. To quote Cheryl, 'you just can't sing. Fact. It's not your fault you're in the final 12'. Loved that!

They must go next week. They MUST. How are they going to sing a diva song?! Should be funny...

Back