X-Factor 2009!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually even find John and Edward entertaining! I just sit there mouth open, in shock that anyone can sound so bad and have got this far along in the competition, lol.

I do love Lucie though! I think I had a little tear in my eye when she finally got the praise she wanted from Simon last night!

I agree J&E's show has entertainment value but I am sure the choreography is not their idea. Why should they get the credit for it. if they just had to sing without the gimics they'd be long gone.
Simon probably did the right thing letting the public decide. If he had sent Lloyd home it only would have looked unfair as he had a throught infection (which he reminded the audience of with his grimaces)
I do hope he goes next week.

I love Jedward! I thought they were hlarious! ha ha.:biggrin2:

I'm glad Rachel went, it was her time. She was ok but nothing special. She was definitely no entertainer.

Also, I have finally decided on my favourite - Olly! I thought he's been consistently good but but thought he was fantastic on Saturday. Woo, Olly to win. (I also can't get "don't stop believing" out of my head now. I love that song! My brother-in-law got so excited when it came onas he is a massive sopranos fan.:D)

Back