Wrigley's World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some new pictures of Wrigley! :D

I never realized how long he is...

wrigley_63.jpg

Curious

wrigley_64.jpg

Relaxed

wrigley_65.jpg

Hopping

wrigley_66.jpg

Big Head

wrigley_67.jpg

Mad little Wrigley after he got put back in his cage for chewing the telephone cord

wrigley_68.jpg

and here is a picture of the dual rainbow today

rainbow1.jpg

Jenn

He is just such a cutie. I really love his markings.

wrigley_67.jpg

He's so cute and he looks so fuzzy. He looks like he's wondering what to get into next.

The rainbows are so pretty. That is so awesome you got to seesomething like that. :shock:The sky behind the house is scary looking.The rainbows are beautiful. I've never seen that before doublerainbows.:D:D

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
He is just such a cutie. I really love his markings.

He's so cute and he looks so fuzzy. He looks like he's wondering what to get into next.

The rainbows are so pretty. That is so awesome you got to seesomething like that. :shock:The sky behind the house is scary looking.The rainbows are beautiful. I've never seen that before doublerainbows.:D:D

Tina

Thanks! He is pretty fuzzy and so soft! He was on aroll tonight...one bad thing after another. LOL

I think poor Wrigley is going to have to start cutting back on his foodintake. When my sister was here she gave him way too manyoats....:? He's gotten a little chubby.

I was so happy to have seen those rainbows. I even talked toone of my friends who lives all the way across town and she mentionedhow she saw the most vibrant rainbows today and of course I said I didtoo. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the whole thing,but it was just too big. I did take a short video of it on mydigital camera. :D

Jenn

I hate those Bad Bunny days. They usuallyare like that one bad thing after another. Thank goodness they don'thappen often.

Wrigley is not chubby, he's just Flully is all.;)Iwas going to ask what your sister's reaction to Wrigley was. Feedinghim oats pretty much answers that question lol.:D

Was it storming really bad? I've just never seen that. The sky looks really nasty looking in the back ground.

Tina

My sister loved him! She couldn't getenough of all his bunny kisses! She really got a kick out ofall his binkies.

Yup, the sky in that picture is normal. We had athunderstorm. We actually got lucky because we only gotclipped by the storm. To the southwest of us they had tornadosightings, strong winds, and golf ball size hail.:shock: We get some pretty horrible storms through out thesummer. I'm a little worried about how Wrigley is going toreact once we have a real storm. He didn't like the sound ofthe rain hitting the window. I don't think he's going to beto happy with sound of hail and strong winds. I already havea plan of what to do if there is a tornado warning. I getWrigley and put him in his carrier and get my cat Tigger...who onlyreally trusts me. My Mom gets the dog, other cat, andturtle. We all head to the basement. I hatestorms...a lot of people like the sound of them...not me! lol

Jenn

I've always dreaded this time of year forthat reason. I grew up in Illinois and hated how bad the storms wereand all the tornado warnings. Poor Wrigley, Apollo used to be terrifiedof thunderstorms. Poor guy would freak out. I think it really cool thatyou have already figured out what to do in case anything happens.

I am glad the storm passed you and all is well in Wrigley ville;)

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I've always dreaded this time of year for thatreason. I grew up in Illinois and hated how bad the storms were and allthe tornado warnings. Poor Wrigley, Apollo used to be terrified ofthunderstorms. Poor guy would freak out. I think it really cool thatyou have already figured out what to do in case anything happens.

I am glad the storm passed you and all is well in Wrigley ville;)

Tina
I live in Illinois...I'm lucky that I live in Northern Illinois becausecentral and southern gets it way worse than us...:shock: I'mnot sure if it would help much, but if there are any really bad stormsI'll probably move Wrigley into a room with no windows. Ithink that should at least help with the noise...which is what bothershim the most.

Wrigleyville is doing well! Wrigley is as troublesome as always...j/k :D

Jenn

LuvaBun wrote:
Wrigley just gets cuter - if that's possible!Isn't it funny the way they can pull such an innocent 'I didn't mean todo it' expression when they've been bad :D -Jan

Awww! Thanks! Wrigley makes that expression so much...I'm surprised it's not permanent! LOL

It's so hard to stay mad at them though...they're too cute!

Jenn

I know I just posted some pictures, but I just took some more tonight and thought I would post them. ;)

Upset that I was taking pictures of him while he was trying to eat his salad.

wrigley_69.jpg

Stillupset that I was taking pictures of him while he was trying to eat his salad.

wrigley_71.jpg

REALLY upset that I was taking pictures of him while he was trying to eat his salad.

wrigley_70.jpg

Streching...but he looks like he is doing push-ups.

wrigley_72.jpg

Chill time.

wrigley_73.jpg

and here are a few pictures I took of my cat Tigger yesterday. He thinks he's a model.

Getting ready for his photoshoot.

tigger_1.jpg

Giving his serious expression.

tigger_2.jpg

Giving his I'm so cute expression (All that white on the side of the picture is the wall).

tigger_3.jpg

Enjoy!

Jenn

He is such a sweetie pie. Look at that sweet face. Even trying to look his meanest he is totally adorable.

wrigley_72.jpg

There isn't much in this world cuter than a bunny butt.

Tina

Apollo wouldn't recogize me without hecamera. Chirpy already gave me theget that out of my facelook. Poor Jeremy is used to it lol. And look at the cool shots youget. The bunny butt in motion, pretty cool.

Tina

Latest posts

Back