Wrigley's World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
He is just soooo adorable!
That's all part of his evil plan...look cute, but cause trouble! :? :D

Let me take that Trouble Maker off your hands. You don't need the aggravation.

-Carolyn

Oh I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, babybunnywrigley! I'd never do that to you!!

I have the perfect spot for Wrigley's cage. I know it won'tbe easy, but I'd be willing to sacrifice taking him from you so thatyou have a more peaceful environment. No need to thank me,just let me know when I can pick him up.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Oh Iwouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, babybunnywrigley! I'dnever do that to you!!

I have the perfect spot for Wrigley's cage. I know it won'tbe easy, but I'd be willing to sacrifice taking him from you so thatyou have a more peaceful environment. No need to thank me,just let me know when I can pick him up.

-Carolyn
Please don't take my little baby LOL

Anyway, you wouldn't want him he's got a lot of demands...number onebeing that all humans are required not to wear shoes orsocks. He has a foot fetish!! :shock:

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I love Wrigley! :)

What an adorable little thing! I just cant get over how cute that bunnyis! Too think that there can be such incredible cuteness in the worldis almost hard to imagine.....
Wow!! Thanks sooo much...from Wrigley too! :D

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Please don't take my little baby LOL

Anyway, you wouldn't want him he's got a lot of demands...number onebeing that all humans are required not to wear shoes orsocks. He has a foot fetish!! :shock:

Well if you ever tire of him, let me know. I'll be at your doorstep in a heartbeat.

-Carolyn

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Gabby wrote:
first offwrigley is ADORABLE!!! Second I now blame you for the theme song of THEWIGGLES now stuck in my head LOL
LOL I'm sooo sorry!! :p
:shock:yeah yeah SURE you are...

in the wiggles world....

toot toot chugga chugga big red car, we travel near and we travel far..

Dorthy the dinosar....... See al l your fault LOL :p

I know you all are probably sick of Wrigley, but I took some more pictures tonight :D

Chinning the spray bottle that sprays him when he is bad...LOL :?

wrigley_42.jpg

"Can a man get some privacy"

wrigley_43.jpg

"Getting ready for take off"

wrigley_44.jpg

"Hmmm...I wonder what I can chew on over there"

wrigley_45.jpg

Hope you like them! :D

Thanks everyone! :D

I'm really sorry, but I just had to post two more pictures I just took...

wrigley_46.jpg

and this picture I just LOVE...I was trying to get a picture of himlying down under the bed and right when I took the picture he cameflying at me LOL

wrigley_47.jpg

*nepo* wrote:
Aww lol he looks mad in the lastpicture he's so funny!:p

LOL that's his look of determination ;)

Here is a picture I got of him today...

wrigley_48.jpg

I took a few videos that I might post on one of my websites later.

Jenn

Latest posts

Back