Wrigley's World

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pictures of Wrigley's newcage. It was my golden retrievers old crate. Thisweekend my Stepdad is going to help make a second level :D

wrigley_49.jpg

wrigley_50.jpg

His old cage is probably just going to be his temporary cage for when I'm cleaning his new one ;)

Jenn

babybunnywrigley wrote:
I think my bunny loves me LOL

I was sitting on the side of the bed in Wrigley's room and he kept circling me...like twenty times.

I've also got some good news...Wrigley actually used his litterbox*shocking*. I could tell that he was about to go on thecarpet right next to his litterbox so I kept picking him up and puttinghim in his litterbox and then he would hop out, but I think heeventually got sick of me and he peed in his box. He got alot of praise!!

Here is a really strange picture of my funny bunny. He was in the middle of a shimmy/binky :D

wrigley_41.jpg
Nepo stopped circling me. But he still licks me :). I don'tknow what to do with Nepo so he stops eating the liotter and startusing it lol. That picture is so funny lol :p

Here are some new pictures of Wrigley. :)

Mid binky

wrigley_51.jpg

Chillin' under the bed

wrigley_52.jpg

Getting ready to come running

wrigley_53.jpg

Just sitting there

wrigley_54.jpg

His cage since we added the second level tonight.

wrigley_55.jpg

wrigley_57.jpg

Jenn

I don't know how it's possible but thatbaby of yours gets cuter every time I see him. He needs topractice looking mad because he just comes off looking even cuter. Ilove his little spot on his lip. Please go give that lovely guy a kissfor me.

I love his cage, it's huge, He is going to love it.

Tina

Yay! New pictures of Wrigley. I love that little guy so much. He's justso adorable. Please scoop him up and give him a big hug and kiss fromme.

He's got quite the mansion there. :)

He's so lucky to have such a loving mom to dote on him.

Thanks for the update on the pictures. He always makes me smile.

-Carolyn

Wrigley is a cutie! I just love thoseears, especially in the airplane picture. How did you makethe extra levels in his cage?

Thank you all for the sweet comments! :D

Here are a few more pictures of Wrigley that I took tonight.I'll trynot too post as many from now on...I just can't helpit. ;)

Eating some romaine lettuce

wrigley_58.jpg

Checking out his cage door

wrigley_59.jpg

Close up

wrigley_60.jpg

laying down

wrigley_61.jpg

Bunny Butt...sorry that the room is such a mess. I've usedwhatever I can to keep him from doing things he shouldn't. Mysister is coming home for Spring Break tomorrow...she is going to lovewhat has happened to her room! :shock: I'm soexcited though because she had never met Wrigley before...so he willget to meet his Aunt!

wrigley_62.jpg

Jenn

I love Wrigley and have tosnuggle him. Oh my goodness he isadorable.
wrigley_58.jpg

wrigley_44.jpg

wrigley_61.jpg

Please go over and kiss that adorable bunny right there on thatoh so adorable spot on his nose. I love the new cage that is socool.

Aww Wrigley gets to meet his aunti tomorrow. How sweet. It will definitely be love at first sight. What a love.

Tina

Thanks Tina! You're too kind! :) I'll be sure to give him a kiss for you!

I'm counting down the hours till my sister gets home. Ihaven't seen her for about 3 months. She wasn't even planningto come home for Spring Break because the ticket prices were too high,but her boyfriend bought her aplane ticket for their 1 yearanniversary to come and see us! I can't wait. :D

Jenn

Ohh I am so happy for you. I bet you aresoo excited. Please keep the pictures coming. Wrigley has so muchpersonality. I love his facial expressions. He's a doll. Have tonsof fun tomorrow. And hug Wrigley a couple times for me, Ireally love this bunny.

Tina

Jenniblu wrote:
Wrigley is a cutie! I just love those ears,especially in the airplane picture. How did you make theextra levels in his cage?
Thanks! We used those cubes that everyone is always talkingabout and then just cable tied them together and then to the sides ofthe cage. My Stepdad cut some wood for me to put over thecubes and that is pretty much it. ;)

Jenn

Latest posts

Back