Worried for my bunny boy (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the culture report Penn fights both of the infections he has. I plan to look for Meclizine when I'm in MI (if not on Tues, then Sat). I have an appointment for this afternoon, to see about his eye, and general condition. Going to ask for a weight a temp and about a CBC.

What a stressful time. I wonder if maybe Randy might be able to chime in on what other things might be useful, not sure how much he is around though.

Just try to take each moment as it comes.

Binky free my sweet Jacub. Mommy loves you more than I can ever explain... I pray that you are bouncing happily around in the cloud nows... free of pain and suffering.
:bigtears:

Oh Sandra I'm so sorry. I'm so incredibly gutted for you. I wish I could reach through the computer screen and give you a hug.

Binky Free Jacub. You have an awesome mum, and awesome bond friend and an awesome life.

Binky Free Sweet boy.

so sorry to hear of your loss, you did a awful lot for him, he would of passed on knowing his mom loved him very much!
Binky free Jacub :angelandbunny:

Back