Woody Pet Litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlie

Reaction score
A lot of people are recommending Woody Petlitter to me and it looks like a great product, but I just can't seemto find a store that sells it! One it's website, it says Tractor SupplyCompany sells Woody Pet Products, but when I went to the TSC website, Icouldn't find it. Maybe they just don't sell it one the website? Doesanyone know if TSC sells the litter, or of any other places that sellit? Do I maybe have to order it directly from the company? Thanks forany help!

My TSC sells it, but it is called something else. I think it is Equinne Pine. It works just as great!

Try asking around at feed stores, farm supplystores, and horse supply stores. There's all sorts ofdifferent brand names, so ask about wood pellet litter instead of justWoody Pet. I buy mine from a feed store.

It doesn't have to be Woody Petspecifically. If you can find ANY tack and feed place nearyou, you're fine buying any kind of pelleted horse stall bedding (aslong as it isn't cedar). :)

....did someone say Woody Pet??:D

It took me a while to find a distributor in our area. Thet were very helpful through the Woody Petwebsite.

I buy mine at Agway, but not all of them carry it. The one I get it atstores it in their barn and you have to ask for it at the register. Youpay for it, they page they guys to get it, and you drive around back tohave it loaded.

When I went to the TSC in NY, I wandered all over until I found a fewbags on a skid. They keep the bulk of it in their storage area.

There are several manufactureres of wood pellet bedding/litter. These are a few that I have been able to identify and research:

ABM (Advanced Bedding Management)
Dragon Mountian
Dry Den
Dry Stall
Equi-Litter
EquineFresh
Equinepine
Feline Pine
Gentle Touch Products
Guardian Horse Bedding
J.P. McCrumb Woodshavings
Kaytee