WOLFIE AND KIPPER PICTURE THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kip.jpg
<br><br>just playing around in paint shop!   i love doing things with pictures in that program  wanted to share this one of kipper!<br>

I'll take Kipper.

Thank you very much!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'll take Kipper.

Thank you very much!

-Carolyn
hehehehe i dont think i could ever part with this little guy!! he is such a sweet heart!

Hey could you do one for my daddy. Use the pic I have below and put in Daddy's lil SweetPea.

Can you do one for my mommie. I love my mommie.

Thank you :kiss:

If you can't I understand.

I sure can!!  give me a few days as ill be starting a new job tomorrow but i will do my best to have it done by tonite!

brimmhere wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I'll take Kipper. Thank you very much! -Carolyn
hehehehe i dont think i could ever part with this little guy!! he is such a sweet heart!
Really wanting that little guy, BIG TIME. Ya sure you want to keep him? Two flemish might be a bit difficult to start out with. Best to give Kipper to me and then get a buddy for Wolfie later. :wink:When shall we meet so that I can take Kipper to his new home? -Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
brimmhere wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I'll take Kipper.

Thank you very much!

-Carolyn

Really wanting that little guy, BIG TIME.

Ya sure you want to keep him? Two flemish might be a bitdifficult to start out with. Best to give Kipper to me andthen get a buddy for Wolfie later. :wink:

When shall we meet so that I can take Kipper to his new home?

-Carolyn
Better watch out Kipper and hid behind mommie. Maybe you should rent a rotti dog to protect you or a great dane.

ok here is one of sweetpea!

lilsweetpea.jpg

still working on the other one ! hope you like this :)

I emailed my daddy with that pic you made and told him that I love him. He put the picture on his desktop too just like mommie. Thank you. Here is my bunny kissies from SweetPea/:kiss:

:wave:i had loads of fun making them! i will work on the others through out the week for ya

Back