WOLFIE AND KIPPER PICTURE THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
100_0123.jpg

HA!! WOLFIE IS STEALING FOOD OUT OF KIPPERS MOUTH LOL

100_0122.jpg

SAY MOM THIS GREEN STUFF IS YUMMMMMMMYYYYY!

hes doing wonderful today!!woohooo.  no loose stools they have been formed.  he took his medicine like a big boy too LOL i measured it out and put it in a bowl and he licked it out! now to work on his carpet eating fetish LOL  hes tries chewing on the carpet around the vents  oh no hehe  clapping doesnt work he just sits and looks at ya like ok whatever LOL  may have to try something different ! 

Squirt bottle? Or have Cadbury let him know that bunny gets banishes from running the house when he's bad like that!

Just too darncute for words , I amso glad Wolfie is feelingbetter cant wait to see thelittle boogers grow up !!!!!

Too darn cute!<br><br>As for Wolfie not paying attention when you clap, Loki didn't either.  It just took some time.  Now he always gives me this hurt expression when I clap or snap at him!<br>

They are BEYOND Beautiful! I'm jealous that you get to cuddle and kiss them. Give them lots of love from me.  Such Beauties...and not mischief makers at all by the looks of it!  :wink:-Carolyn

the bunny trance LOL  i had kipper on my lap tonite to trim his nails and had to snap a pic!

Soo adorable. SweetPea has finally warmed up to her daddy. She would not stop licking his shorts and shirt. She peed on the couch next to daddy. Bad girl Bad.

6b2c9f57.jpg

im not spoiled right?? my own lepord print bed LOL

100_0225.jpg

come on daddy WAKE UP!!!!!!

Too cute. I love the leopard print bed. I make bed tents like that for guinea pigs. If I could make it bigger I could sell them for buns and cats.

:tears2:They're such Beautiful Little Babies!! I'm at a loss of words because I'm so in love and am so envious. I love the close ups: 
100_0127.jpg
More - More - More!!! -Carolyn

Latest posts

Back