With my kids no rabbit is safe....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
So I bought some XS-S "dog" clothes off of craigslist and got them the other day, all I can say now is rabbits beware at my house, I have 2 girls who are fully loaded and ready to play dress up lol.

I think in this one Mocha doesn't even look real she looks like a stuffed rabbit

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

This one the shirt says: I hunt with the big dogs this is Oreo by the way, he's a mix of something, perhaps mini lop w/ rex?

IMG_1556.jpg

Little Lady

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

They were having a blast, sadly I missed some of the bunnies wearing their new outfits lol but I will get them next time. The girls were having fun and I think it's good for the girls to know how to handle the rabbits and interact w/ them as it's also good for the rabbits to be use to being handled and they get LOTS of lovins, kisses, and treats when they are getting beautified LOL.

ADORABLE.

Your Bunnies are really cute. Did they actually move or just stand still like mine tend to do when I dress them up.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
ADORABLE.

Your Bunnies are really cute. Did they actually move or just stand still like mine tend to do when I dress them up.

Susan:)

They will move around and play around in them even if I let them, but I usually don't let them because I don't want them chewing on them.

A rabbit rescuer/rehabilitator told me that sometimes the rabbit likes it because if they are kind of snug on them it makes them feel protected kind of. She explained it better than I can lol.

That is adorable! They even look like they were enjoying themselves! I have to say that the big pink bow is my favorite.

Latest posts

Back