Witchy Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepper,

No rhyme or reason why I chose the others after the first two obviousones - being gypsy and Raspberry. Don't sweat not being on the list.

L O O K Everyone!

Raspberry takes the Lead! :shock2: :bunnydance:

Justice is being served!

:yes:

-Carolyn

Well! It looks like We Have A Winner!!

And the Winner of "WHO'S THE WITCH?" isRaspberrySwirl.

Although - that takes Nothing Away from Gypsy's Extraordinary Abilities.

halloween_rabbit0.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Although - that takes Nothing Away from Gypsy's Extraordinary Abilities.
ha ha I have that sign ,

IM000900.jpg

Now if only I could figureout what I did with teh newbatteries I bought for the Broom .

You folks would've died laughing if you heard SLG's reaction on the phone tonight when I told her Her Mother is The Witch.

:rofl:

Her first word was: "SSSwwweeeeettttt!!!" then she said, "Um, Carolyn?Can you tell my mom that because I don't want to." "Surreeee, Honey!Put her on the phone!"

When Raspberry said hello, SLG was already singing in the background, "You're the Wiittchhh! You're the Wicked Wiiittcchh!!"

:laugh:

-Carolyn

Gypsy,

You were the FIRST one I thought of when I heard her doing that. I could hear your laugh then, and I can hear your laugh now.

:witch:

-Carolyn

AnnaS wrote:
Congrads, RaspberrySwirl. So, can we ask you to make some magic spells?

Oh God, AnnaS! Don't give her any ideas!

-Carolyn

Our Mommy has know Rass was a WITCH for yearsand years and years. Knew she would win, Mom says she'salways a little slow on the take off.

But Mommy also says we need to be nice and congratulate her.Rass...Cleo here, I too am referred as a witch, the other one with theb in front. Attitudes are a GOOD thing to have.

:blueribbon:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
That's right, and don't you forget it! :mad:

?

f4pb8g.gif

Tssssskkk... Now how's that for grateful? I posted a pretty witch and look at the response.

:disgust:

She makes me sssssick!

Gomer and Cleo,

Razz has a lot to learn if she's slow on the take off.

Gypsy can do that in a FLASH! :witch: :shock2:

-Carolyn

Gypsy is a witchwith experience. I however, was forced into the position and am havingto learn very quickly. You know what that means don't you??? I'll learnlots of shortcuts! :mad:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Gypsy is a witch withexperience. I however, was forced into the position and am having tolearn very quickly. You know what that means don't you??? I'll learnlots of shortcuts! :mad:
CarefullRazz , shortcuts blow up inyour face , but if you need pointers.........................................................

Latest posts

Back