will begin to breed flemish giants soon!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
after months of thought and talking wehave decided to try breeding flemish giants in the sandyline. staying small of course as its more of a hobby and loveof the breed than a full blown out business. we pick up ourfirst doe next month at the show here in peoria, illinois.cant wait for that!! im hoping to find a really good buckwhile there also! just wanted to share a picture of mybusiness cards ive just made up with everyone! let me knowwhat you think

businesscard.jpg

The buisness cards look great!

:sunshine:

Congrats on the breeding!! I'll be looking forward in the news updateson the breeding process. Although, can you PLEASE post picturesup?!

Ingats, (meaning 'take cares' in tagalog, my language)

-K&E

thanks everyone for all the words ofsupport!! ive just sent off for my irba membership , and gotvery lucky today!! my dist. supervisor at my job is giving usa stainless steel stacker set up which includes a self waterer andfeeder system , trays and said he has many nestingboxes all for FREE!!!! we go pick it allup this saturday!!! its like a 6.5 foot set up andeach hole is over 2 foot. I will definetly postpics and updates as we get into the breeding process!

ahhh but the cool partlol each has dividers that can be removed to make aone hole 4ft cage !! so i could keep it smaller on size forbabies and take out the dividers when they are outgrowing that!!

No need to bother with dividers for thoseFlemish babies --they'll be too big forthose!:) You'll want to consider some 6 footbreeding cages also for those big litters!

Pam

:Dgot that set tohehehehe got an 8 foot set up to be used for our doe withbabies only. it has a built in nesting box in oneend. the front where the nest box opens so that if i need toget into it to clean or check babies i easily can! thanks forall the advise though :) its much appreciated, ivebeen preparing and preparing all i can before i do my first breeding,as i dont want to be like oh no i should of done this or this before ihad babies LOLOLOL

8 Ft.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Flemishare going to be in heaven :) Looks like you are off to aGREAT start and I can't wait to see photos of those future babies!

Pam

;)definetly will post loads ofpictures!!! when we get our doe next month ill get somepictures of her also posted on here. my hubbydecided to name her delilah LOL

we just sent off for our irba and nffgrbmembership, and i just stopped in at the arba office today.they said i will get my rabbitry certificate next week in the mailalong with all of my membership info. so we will be aregistered rabbitry through the arba!!

hehee well not only are wepicking up a doe at the show next month but also a buckLOL we called the breeder last nite to see if he would haveany bucks available and yep!! soo i get to come home with twoflemmies heheheeheh

Back