will begin to breed flemish giants soon!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha if this isntfunny. ok nov 20th show, we were picking up delilah our newbreeder doe, i called breeder about also getting abuck, so we are also now picking uphercules, then i get an email about a gray flemishdoe who was going to be put down due to teeth problems and was asked ifi would take her to find her a good pet home, so now we arecoming home with 3 flemish LOL LOL the gray doe of course notfor breeding or showing , just pet. i am going to"try" to rehome her into a good pet house, but if not able tofind the right family she isnt going anywhere LOLshe will be a special needs bunny as she will need her teeth trimmedevery few weeks until they are pulled. as soon as we getpictures of everyone ill get them posted!!! now to think ofone more name for the gray doe heheheheheheheh

hahaha my son just suggested the name mouse LOL

Is the grey doe with malocclusion related to theother two?You have to be very careful breeding any rabbit whocarries the gene(two carriers who don't have the bad teeth can throwaffected kits). How far are you fromwisconsin? I just saw an ad with Flemish Giants for sale atmwt.net.

bojay wrote:
Isthe grey doe with malocclusion related to the other two?Youhave to be very careful breeding any rabbit who carries the gene(twocarriers who don't have the bad teeth can throw affected kits)
Just thought I'd answer this real quick. brimmhere's breeding Sandy colours so they wouldn't be related. No need to worry. :)

thanxx shuu! nope not relatedat all. the gray doe is coming from iowa from a breeder whotook her in thinking she was of breeding quality only to find outotherwise. she emailed me and asked if i could take her so asshe wouldnt be killed due to her problems. the two breederswe are getting are from a breeder close to us in the sandy line, thoseare not of relation either :)

Brimmhere, please don't think I was offending your intelligence or anything. I wasjust saying...

I learned that lesson the hard way. Caviar RIP.

oh no i didnt think that at all:) i would never attempt to breed if i knew thathas been a problem in the line, to me that could be the worstthing to do to those babies. imsuch a mush about my rabbits LOL i felt really bad for thisgray doe and just didnt want to see her put down due to herteeth. thats an issue that can be fixed.:) so if no home is found that is suitable for her, she willbecome a permenant member of our family :)

Latest posts

Back